More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by beefboy9000 beefboy9000

Who do we follow?

Sharon and Candace by aliens!

"Thanks for tonight, Sharon. I had a really great time."

Sharon glanced over at Candace and smiled, before returning her eyes to the road. "That's alright. I'm sorry the film was as bad as it was."

"I don't care about the film, I'm just glad you thought of me. Anyway, dinner was lovely...I can't tell you how much this means to me, Sharon. Thank you." Candace leant over and kissed Sharon on her cheek, and then went back to staring out of the car window.

"It will stop hurting, Candy."

"Hmm?"

"Rick...I know you're hurting now, but soon you'll wonder what you ever saw in him."

"I know...I just wish we...oh, it's done now. I just...wish it wasn't."

Sharon stroked Candace's hand with her free one. "Do you want to come home with me tonight? We can have a few drinks, and moan about boys..."

Candace giggled. "Won't Jim be there? I don't wanna get in the way..."

"You wouldn't. Jim and I...he's moved out. We're not seeing each other anymore."

"What? Oh God...since when?"

"Since last night...I came home early, and found him in bed with Sarah."

Candace was amazed. "Sharon, I'm so sorry...God, I thought you and him were gonna be together forever..."

"So did I. I guess everyone hopes that...you hoped that with Rick, didn't you?"

"I did...Sharon, why didn't you tell me?"

Tears began to run down Sharon's face, and she pulled the car over to wipe her eyes. "I didn't want to burden you with all my problems...and I didn't want you to think I was being selfish."

"Oh, no...Sharon, I wouldn't have thought that. Come here." The girls embraced, hugging each other tightly, but Sharon didn't give in to her tears.

"So...the house is all mine now...do you wanna stay the night, and get drunk with me?"

Candace squeezed Sharon's hand and nodded. "Absolutely. We're both single women, fed up with men - I say we stop off somewhere on the way home, load the car up with as much as it can carry, go back to your place, and then drink til we fall over."

Sharon laughed. "Sounds perfect."

"Do you want me to drive?"

"Um...well, actually I was just wondering where the hell we are."

"So was I. I've got no idea."

"I guess I just...got lost." Sharon sighed. "I've never gotten lost before..."

"Well, let's keep going. We're bound to come up on the main road sooner or later."

"Alright." Sharon turned the key in the ignition, but nothing happened. She tried it again - and still there was nothing.

"It's not...it's not doing *anything*."

"What? Oh God...you mean we're stuck out here for the night?"

"I don't get it...there's just nothing happening. Hang on, I'll go take a look." Sharon went to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Candy...the door won't open..."

Candace tried her own. "Mine won't either...Sharon, what's happening!?!"

"Oh my God...look!"

Candace and Sharon watched in amazement as a large saucer hovered over the car, bathing it in a bright blue light.

"Sharon...what the hell is that?!?!"

"It...try the window! Try the window!"

Both girls struggled to wind their windows down, but they wouldn't move. The car started to wobble, as the beam became brighter. The girls looked at each other in horror, as the light became brighter. Suddenly they were both rocked by powerful orgasms, and as the pleasure became unbearable, they both passed out, barely registering that the car was being pulled up into the saucer by the beam of light...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)