More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by beefboy9000 beefboy9000

What's next?

The girls wake up in a cell on board the saucer

Sharon came round feeling rather dopey, as though she had just been under an anaesthetic. Where was she? The small room that she was in wasn't her bedroom. Then the memory of last night's events returned, and she was suddenly fully awake. Was she aboard the flying saucer that she had seen?

She was naked, lying on a couch. The room that she was in was a cube about eight feet to a side. Across the room was another couch, on which Candace - still - was lying. Candace was nude too. The room which they were in had walls and floor which seemed to be made out of some strong plasticy material. They were coloured a pale blue. There was no obvious door. The room was at a comfortable temperature. It was lit from a diffuse source somewhere, Sharon couldn't tell where. Apart from the couches, there was no other furniture.

"Candace!" Sharon bolted for her friend, who was already beginning to wake up.

"Mmm...Sharon...Sharon! What...where are we?!?!"

"I...guess we're on that flying saucer..."

Candace shook her head in disbelief. "No...no, we can't be, there's no such thing."

"We both saw it, Candy..."

"It must have been something else...but...oh God..." Candace looked around the room in a panic. "We've got to get out of here!"

"How? There's no door or anything!"

"There must be! Sharon...we're naked..."

Sharon glanced down her body, even though she already knew. "Yeah...they must have stripped us..."

"They could have done *anything* to us!!! Let us out!!!" Candace began to pound on the walls in frustration, but Sharon put her hand on her shoulder.

"Candy...we're still alive. They've probably examined us already, but they haven't killed us. They need us."

"Yeah, but I don't wanna find out why! Sharon...I'm scared..."

Sharon hugged Candace tightly. "So am I, Candy...so am I..."

The girls hugged each for a moment, until a sudden bolt of energy enveloped them, forcing them apart and sending them falling back to their beds. A transparent wall now divided the room, with one girl on either side.

Candace threw herself against the wall, and pounded on it, but Sharon couldn't hear her friend's cries for help. An open door suddenly appeared behind Candace, and Sharon pointed it out to her. Candace looked at it, but then turned back to Sharon, sobbing hysterically and shaking her head. Before Sharon could do anything, a green gas started to filter into Candace's section, and she began to . The gas became thicker and thicker, and Sharon barely made out the shape of Candace stumbling for the relative safety of the door.

Now alone, Sharon sat down on her bed, and watched as the gas from Candace's section was pumped away. The dividing wall was left in place, and Sharon could see that the door had disappeared again. Sharon's mind started to go over all the horrible possibilities of what could be happening to her friend...and what could be in store for her. The hopelessness of their situation struck her again, and she began to cry.

After what seemed like forever, the door on Candace's side reappeared, and Sharon ran to the transparent wall as her friend reentered their cell...smiling.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)