More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Speci@lty Speci@lty

What are Santiago's powers?

Shapeshifting.

I have the ability to shapeshift into any creature in the animal kingdom. It can be pretty awesome most of the time but I don't get the option of bringing along clothes with me! Sometimes I change into something small and my clothes fall right off. Other times I change into something large and my suit gets torn to shreds. I just can't win with these powers. Yet I would rather be with them then without them. If someone gets between me and my friends you better believe I am going to go grizzly on them (sometimes quite literally).

I have been having trouble with the wardrobe situation ever since I first got my powers. They where really hard to control back then. Sometimes I would change into an animal on random parts of the day and I had to abandon my clothes (or what's left of them) right where I left them. There were also times I would change back from my animal forms too early as if there was a time limit and some strange girl would see me naked! Even when I change back when I want, some random girl never fails to walk in on me before I could get dressed.

The days when I first started out as a shapeshifting hero were some of the most humiliating memories of my life...

How did Santiago get his powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)