More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What powers does ryan possess?

Shapeshifter (man mystique)

Ryan was on the road diven on the road by his girlfriend solder karina as they driving down the road as Karina was behind the wheel of a black chevy Impala driving to the army base air craft to get on a chopper to complete a mission to retreave some farmulus that the weapon x had hold to take away mutant powers. If ryan did'nt complete the mission the weapon x would of used the chemical an his ability along with other mutant abilities would be gone.

Then as ryan and karina where traviling down the road karina starts to look curiously at ryan's body "what is it karina?" said ryan as karina replied with "what is what?" "come on every once in a while you keep staring at my body all the time one minute your eyes are on the road and then the next you are staring at my crotch area" said ryan as he took notice of what karina was doing as there journey continued towards the army base.

There as karina was still staring at ryan crotch ryan had to say something "what karina?" Blurted out ryan " Ha ha look I'm sorry ryan It's just that I'm not use to having a blue naked man in my car ,besides does your girlfriend that you are together with for two weeks knows about your abilities? "well not really but she would fond out one way are another" said ryan as they were stopped by the cops as they heard serins. Then as they spotted them karina pulled the car over as she stopped she looked over to a blue naked ryan saying "what" "you know he's going to arrest you you for indesent exposer" said karina with a senes of conern as ryan said he has a idea.

Then the police officer got out of his car and as ryan saw that it was a man, he quickley shift into some clothes wearing a black jacket,white shirt and black pants and shoes to karina's superise "cool" said karina as the officer came to the car "Hi mournig" said the police officer "Hi mourning officer what seems to be the problem" said "well you happen to be driving above the speeding limit so I would need to see you licence and registration" said the officer as karina got the licence and regitration and gave it to the officer. There saw the licence he looked at ryan in the passinger seat "who the blue guy in the passenger seat?" "oh yeah he's a friend of mine" said karina "oh ok" said they officer as he handed the licence back to karina told them to have a nice day as the officer was still puzzled as to why a blue guy was in her car. There I was in the car naked everything on display as I went back to my nude form as karina was impressed with his ability "cool" said karina "you said that already" said ryan then in 2 hours they got to the army base.

Was ryan still naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)