More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mack2028 mack2028

What Chapter Does Harry Flip To First?

Sex and Sexuality

Harry flipped around in the book for a while, looking more at the pictures than reading, when his eyes landed on some particularly... racy engravings. He stopped and flipped back, looking for what the chapter was about and found the title "Sex and Sexuality". In a moment of oddly out of character curiosity, he decided to sit down and seriously read what the chapter was about in hopes of potentially finding out what it meant by the book being forbidden.

"Contained within this chapter are many spells that any wizard would find useful and many that seem vital. Each of the spells build on each other, giving the user more and more control over the sexuality of themselves and others. If the techniques contained herein were widely known by the public, they would be considered as unforgivables, but as it stands they simply can't be allowed into the hands of the masses. Despite this, the spells are also important, as many of them are vital to the art of healing and others contain information about ourselves that can help in many areas of magical research, such as transmutation.

Be warned young wizard the power here may be corrupting."

He paused, deep in thought about what he had just read, before allowing a wide smile to break across his face. This just may be the best day ever!

What Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)