More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eloquence eloquence

What happens on day 2?

Sex-Ed Class

The day began normally, and continued through as such. Tanya went to all of her classes. She was asked to recite her memorized poem in English class first, and she did so without quarrel (for once; Tanya hated poetry); a stranger came up to her during lunch asking to borrow a dollar, and while she'd usually tell him to fuck off, she lent him one. But other than that, nothing out of the ordinary.

The 2:10 bell rang, and Tanya headed to her last class of the day. Sexual Education, with Mr. Solson. She hated being stuck in this class for the second semester, but there was nothing she could do about it anyway.

By 2:15, Tanya and the rest of the class, mostly guys except for Tanya's closest friend Heather, had gathered in Room 102 and were sitting and waiting for their teacher to show up.

At 2:20, the door opened, and Principal Adelstein walked in. "Class, Mr. Solson's not going to be in today. Since we got this information on such short notice, we don't have a proper substitute, you're all dismissed." He left after that, not specifying whether he actually wanted them to leave the room, or if he even cared. Before the door closed behind him, Heather spoke up.

"I say we still have a sex-ed class. It'll be fun this time, not like with that boring old prude." The class murmured their agreements, and Heather stood up and walked to the front of the class. Her athletic, 18-year-old body, toned and tanned, swayed rhythmically with her steps. Her short skirt swayed, her heels clicked on the floor, and her hair bounced. She turned to face the class.

"Welcome to Fucking 101. We'll start with some definitions." She turned and wrote some coarse words on the board. She started at the very top so that the boys could look up her skirt. When she finished, she pointed to Tanya and to one of the words on the board. "Read this word aloud, please, and define it."

The class was finding this hysterical, but Tanya followed the command as though it were serious. "Fingercuffing. When a girl is sucking off one guy while getting fucked by another."

"Gangbang. When a girl fucks many guys all at once."

With each word, Tanya read it out loud and described it. She couldn't stop herself. She started to blush.

"Alrighty, then, Tanya. If you're such an expert, how about a demonstration, ya little slut?"

The class laughed at this. They stopped laughing when Tanya dropped to her knees in front of the nearest guy and unzipped his pants. She fished out a long dick and stuck it between her lips, creating suction as soon as her lips wrapped around the cock. She began to bob her head up and down slowly as she looked around the room, internally horrified at the situation.

No one knew how to react. Everyone was in a state of pure shock. Tanya, a girl known for being sexually frigid, was giving a blowjob in sex-ed class. She was so distracted by everyone's stares that she didn't hear the owner of the cock in her mouth groan "I'm cumming."

The next thing she knew, she had a stream of cum gushing into her mouth. Each spurt made her feel like her mouth would overflow, but no more than a drop or two spilled out onto her chin. She opened her mouth wide and displayed its contents to everyone in the room before smacking her lips closed and gulping it all down. "No sense going that far and not further." She thought.

"Wow," the guy said. "That was great. Can we do that again sometime?"

Tanya looked up at him, and used her finger to wipe the cum from her chin. She quickly sucked her finger into her mouth, before getting off of her knees and quickly saying "Sure."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)