More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

which?

Several

Bebe Rexha woke up, chilled, naked, and groggy. She was laying on her side on a concrete floor. She blinked an few times and tried to sit up. After a few failed tries, she was able to get up to her hands and knees, but no further. She looked around and saw several passed out celebrities.

Kim Kardashian, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj, and Cardi B were all in the room with Bebe. They each were naked, and when they woke up, they also found they could not get up any further than their hands and knees.

"What the fuck is going on?" asked Nicki.

"Is this some sort of sick fuckin' joke?!" asked Cardi.

Kim whimpered, and Iggy crawled around, desperately trying to stand up.

There room had red walls, was dimly lit by an overhead bulb, and was divided by an iron cage. On the other side of the cage looked to be an operating room. There as a gate in he cage and a door in the operating room side. Iggy crawled to the gate, but could not raise her hand to try to open it. She tried to raise a hand to it, but could not. "This is so fucked up!" she said.

The door opened, and Iggy moved back.

A man dressed like a surgeon came in. He had crazy eyes. He walked up to the gate

"So, the sisterhood of the ass!" he said.

"What the fuck are you going to do to us?!" yelled Nicki.

"You better fucking let us go, asshole!" said Cardi.

"'Asshole'?" said the doctor. "Funny you should say that."

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)