More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Settling down (slut2housewife)

Keiko was enjoying her easy life, posting sexy videos and getting donations. Usually, it was just danses in underwear, sometimes, just showing her tits, and sometime a full on strip-tease.

Few years passed, and Keiko met a really nice guy. He didn't mind her "work" but was a little bit uncomfortable. So, out of love, she stopped her online job. He was making enough money for both of them anyway. But still, she loved to make herself sexy and all for him, and obviously he liked it too.

Of course, the time finally came that, Keiko got pregnant. But as time passed and her belly grew, she felt like the fun was no longer there and she missed the time she was making herself all sexy for her viewers.

That's how Keiko ressurfaced on the web, in the "sexy milfs" section. Her husband though, didn't like that move back, especially since she was now the mother of his child and he was used to his calm housewife. But Keiko couldn't get off the rush of the fans enjoying her sexy videos and naked pictures. So, after few fights, her husband divorsed her.

Without his money to subside herself, Keiko relied on the money she was making online. It was not enough, though, so she started doing hardcore porn. Sucking and fucking strangers for views and gifts, becoming a semi-famous pornstar among a lot of others, making just enough to pay her bills.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)