More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grobnar Grobnar

Who do we follow?

Selina Kyle

Author’s Note: This work previously appeared elsewhere. With permission from SSK I’ve adapted it for this CHYOA. I encourage people to post and comment.

***

Selina was pissed. She hastily ripped off her costume and looked in the mirror again. "Packing to the right didn't work this time." It was true, She tried to shove her large 21 inch member down her right leg, but the strain was too much. As soon as she saw herself in the mirror or even stretched the purple material tore away and her cock bobbed free in front of her.

"What to try this time." She went to the closet and examined outfits she had available. "How about something classic." She reached in and pulled out her black full body suit. The leather costume, with built in hood should work and holding her all in. Selina went to the mirror and watched as she slowly slipped the garment on.

"Wow this is a little tighter than I remember." She stopped when she got to her cock and regarded it. "Let's try behind this time." Selina her semi flaccid cock down and between her balls. She considered trying to fit it in her cunt, but that would create many problems. Instead she opted to see if it would fit between her large ass cheeks. It seemed to work.

"There." She continued pulling the material up her legs and then over large hanging testicles and up across her waist. She paused and sucked in her breath. Selina pulled up the outfit as best as she could. Her JJ Cups were always trouble some to fit into any outfit she wore. A bra would probably help, but she was so firm she usually didn't bother. The top half of her uniform strained across her breasts and she pulled it up. With one last shove she pulled the material up and across her braless tits.

Selina panted. "Finally." She stopped and admired herself in the mirror, she had gotten into her costume! It had been a few weeks since she was able to fit into anything. A heist had netted her one of the rocks that recently made planetfall. The strangely cut rock had taken its toll on her. At first, she had felt just a buzz. Later she was going thru her phone book for men and women. Then a nub appeared above her pussy. A pussy which remained remarkably tight considering the amount of business it was getting. Which in the present reminded her she should probably get tested. Anyway, the over the past few weeks the numb grew and grew. Now a 21 inch long, 2 liter bottle thick cock swayed from her groin. So thick that she couldn't make her figures touch, even using both hands, when she wrapped them around the shaft. Two large softball sized balls had also come in and filled a sack to capacity. The rest of her body seemed to mold itself to this new edition. Her previously mentioned boobs were a respectable DD just weeks prior, and her ass, well no changes were needed there.

She should of been panicked, but felt remarkably cool with it. For the first few days after it had stopped growing she hadn't left her apartment. The toilet didn't have the volume to get rid of the evidence of her masturbation, so the tub had to do at this point. Her initial feelings satiated: now she had reasoned it was time to reappear on the streets of Gotham. She had a new weapon at her disposal, if only she could fit it into something.

Now she had! It was tight, and slightly awkward, but she had done it. In the mirror her reflection was a sight to be hold, the leather clung to her skin and highlighted every curve. Her form was exquisite. Arousing even. Her large tits had fit into the outfit, even her nipples showed up thru the leather material. Her toned stomach was on display, and her wide hips were hugged closely. The material had clung to, and shown off her balls but there was nothing she could do about that. As she turned she saw how her semi flaccid cock arced up between her ass cheeks. If one didn't know better, it looked like she was getting an ass fucking they way it was nestled in there.

She jumped up and tried a few gymnastic maneuvers, but had to stop when the leather started to creek alarmingly. She had miscalculated: She was too sexy in this outfit and was turning herself on. She could only watch in horror as the leather started to loose a battle against her cock. It was fascinating to watch her cock thicken and pull itself free from her large ass. It pulled and fought the leather as it struggled to resume its shape until finally....

The seam gave out and the leather around her crotch ripped apart. Once again she was staring at the mirror with her large cock bobbing happily. She couldn't get more upset, and instead found the experience incredibly erotic. "Oooh baby, momma's gonna have fun with you, but not now. I have to get out there." She slipped off the defeated uniform in shame.

"No mistakes this time." She grabbed the last outfit she thought would work. Her newest costume, the black catsuit would do marvelously, and it had a zipper in the front, perfect for stress relief! Selina took her time this time and carefully stepped into the outfit. "I'll have to pack it up." Selina said nervously, now she was afraid of getting her glorious cock stuck in the zipper. She pulled up the black and grey material up to her ass. The outfit easily slid over and hugged her ample rear. The material also cradled and supported her large testicles. She did not want to experience them getting knocked around. Selina knew for experience that getting kicked there would be painful, after all she had done it to plenty of men.

Selina positioned her cock up towards her head. She noted with pride that the semi flaccid member seems to have fit right into between her breasts. They cuddled together nicely she noted. Carefully she worked up the zipper, it was a tight fight, but she was determined. Finally, with just inches until the zipper was completely up to her neck she stopped. It was done! Everything fit, and fit well. Inches of cleavage was on display and if she looked down into her glorious cleavage, she would see the large head of her cock staring back out at her. She noted with some level of pride that her thick nipples were visible through the material that made up her body suit.

She'd have to thank Batman for it at one point, he was always thinking of her even though they didn't always see eye to eye. Strangely, with all the masturbation fantasies that she's been conjuring up, she was always receiving from him, never giving. Selina guess she wouldn't dare try to do that to him, lest she lose him forever. She wondered where her Dark Knight was now as she examined the suit. The material clung to her body like a second skin, it was black and grey, it stretched but was strong. Selina reasoned it would stop a bullet, but she didn't intend to find out.

Lastly, Selina pulled on her remaining gear. The boots fit excellent as always, her gloves slid on easily. The belt was a slight challenge, but she made it work. Selina didn't want to cut off circulation to her member. All her thieves tools, her bolas, some rope, and other accessories went on without a hitch. She grabbed her goggles and strung them around her neck. She was ready....almost.

Selina retrieved her whip from it's spot. "Can't go forgetting you now can I." She had a dark gleam in her eye as she pictured what she could do with it.

Selina, now Catwoman strutted to the window, and started to work her way out. She paused for a moment, came back in and sprayed herself down with scotch guard. "This thing is probably a bitch to clean."

With that Selina was off, Catwoman was now on the rooftops and streets looking for a score.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)