More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by extreme1000 extreme1000

So...who is the celeb?

Selena Gomez

The incredibly beautiful Selena Gomez was a surprise to see, but a surprise that Jose was thrilled with.

They exchanged greetings and introduced themselves and then there was a long awkward pause between both of them, Jose was pretty sure neither one of them knew where to go with this.

"I thought you were kinda too classy to do something like this." He joked as he looked her up and down, enjoying the sight of The sheer dress she wore which gave him a nice view of her body, but her bra and panties kept him from seeing everything.

Of course, his focus was off her clothes because once those words left his mouth, he immediately regretted them, despite the light tone, the words could easily be interpreted as being rather harsh.

His efforts to break the ice failed as she gave him a small shrug in response.

She wasn't pissed about his failed joke, but she wasn't really interested in trying to soothe his ego either.

It was clear she was new to this and trying to play it cool with him.

That was fine with Jose.

He was more than happy to rise to her unspoken challenge and peel away her exterior until he reached the real Selena Gomez.

That Selena was someone he badly wanted to meet.

Like many men, he'd lusted after her for many years, but he'd followed her on social media and seen her interviews enough that he also gravitated to her personality.

She, in his eyes, seemed to be a person he wanted to get to know.

Of course, at this moment, personality didn't matter nearly as much as appearances did and Jose was happy to realize that she was every bit the stunner that she appeared to be in pictures and on Movies and TV.

Selena might actually be the most beautiful woman on Earth.

In fact, Jose was sure of it.

"So, just how do you want to start this?" He asked, not wanting to be too aggressive, his natural inclination was to give control to more powerful women.

Something Selena definite was.

"I'm just gonna leave that up to you." She immediately answered in a business like voice.

That struck a bit of fear in him, he was probably less sure than she was about what to do next.

"You sure about that?" He asked hoping that she'd change her mind if she thought about it.

After a few seconds, Selena shrugged and gave her answer.

"Yes, if I'm paying then I like to let the guys take charge, takes more pressure off of me." She said, hinting that he wasn't her first escort.

That intrigued and confused him enough to make him forget his fear.

She was one of the most beloved (and lusted after) stars on Earth, the kind that could get any man with just the snap of her fingers so Jose wasn't sure exactly why should need an escort to begin with.

There was probably some reason, but he couldn't figure it out.

But, he couldn't really think about that at that moment.

If she wanted him to take charge, then he was going to have to take charge.

He didn't want to disappoint his first client, especially one as powerful as Selena.

Still, despite his newfound resolve, just had to figure out what to do first.

And he had to do it quickly.

What does Jose do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)