More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by extreme1000 extreme1000

What does Jose do next?

Jose pleasures Selena

He wanted to make sure Selena knew he was putting her first.

Which wouldn't be that hard for him.

She was, at the moment, his whole world.

Which she knew because Jose made it obvious.

He made no attempt to hide the fact that he'd had a crush on her for years.

Which wasn't an uncommon reaction to her, she'd had plenty of people openly talk about their crush on her upon meeting her.

Usually she gave them a "That's sweet' and a handshake and send them on their way, giving them a moment they'd cherish for the rest of their lives.

This, however, wasn't a meet and greet, so it was a much different situation garnering a much different reaction from her.

It was a situation none of her fans would ever believe she'd be in, but here she was, with a male prostitute about to actually have foreplay with him.

Something Jose still couldn't believe, but he knew it was all real.

He decided it was time to start by testing her.

If she truly did want him to take control, then she'd probably be fine with what he was about to do.

He kissed her (which he knew she'd be fine with) and, while he did, his hands moved to her panty clad pussy.

She gave no indication, verbal or otherwise, that she didn't want him to rub her through her panties, so Jose continued to do just that.

In fact, she seemed to really enjoy it as she began to slowly move her hips.

After a few minutes of rubbing, Selena whispered in his ear that the panties were cheap as hell and he could do what he wanted to them.

That was her less than subtle way of telling him to rip them off, which he eagerly did.

With that obstacle out of the way, he moved down and put his face right near her pussy, waiting for her to give the ok.

Which she soon gave.

Jose dove right in, making damn sure that she was gonna have the orgasm of a lifetime.

He had to give her that because, in his eyes, Selena deserved it.

Hell, he thought she deserved the absolute best in everything.

Jose knew he couldn't give her everything she wanted in life, but he knew he could make this night one she'd never forget.

Jose would make damn sure of that.

For the next several minutes, Jose went about making sure this was the best oral sex she'd ever received.

Not that Jose had a lot of challengers.

Most of the men she'd been with preferred to receive, rather than give, even the few other male escorts she'd been with in the past.

It was something that she had been willing to tolerate, but that usually took her right out of the experience.

Jose putting her first like this told her that Jose was someone special.

At least, that's what she thought so far as there was still a lot more to do that night and he still had plenty of chances to screw up.

Her previous lovers had never failed to fail her eventually.

Still, something told her that she'd never been with like him.

He appeared to be especially good with his tongue, which was currently buried in her pussy.

He moved it in ways that she hadn't realized was possible, and it was making her hotter and hotter bringing her ever closer to an early orgasm.

"Jose, Please, we have to stop now." She said, which caused Jose to immediately follow orders.

Selena would have really appreciated that he immediately stopped, if her mind wasn't elsewhere at the moment.

Even if she was giving him some control, she still couldn't help but focus on her own needs right now and she needed to get fucked, something she soon informed Jose of.

He grinned as he asked her a question that he'd wanted to ask her for years: "Well, how do you wanna fuck?".

Selena wasn't sure if she wanted him to actually pick how they'd fuck or not, something about Jose was giving her a lot of ideas, but it was also clear to that he had ideas as well.

She thought about it for a moment, then she gave her answer.

What's her answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)