More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Seeing the other side (tg)

"I'm just saying, babe, you could be a little bit more disposed to enjoy a cock like mine."

"I'm starting to believe that you only see me as a good fuck to go around with !"

"Isn't that the most interesting part of being a couple ?"

John was a real asshole sometimes, he was handsome, fit, with long blond hairs, but damn he had no tact. So, Jane thought that it would teach him some manners with women with a spell she learned.

"Do you want to try what it feels to be in my shoes ?" She asked.

"What d'ya mean ? Like roleplay or some dumb shit ?"

"No, I mean ytsurio passem saek lit !"

The incantation done, a sensation of vertigo overwhelmed the couple and the next moment, they could see their own body through the eyes of the other.

"Wow ! What the fuck ! You really did it ! That's so lit !" John shouted.

"Yes, and now you'll have to live in my body for a few days. So you understand what it feels to be a woman."

"Ok, cool, but can I feel my cock in this pussy ?"

Jane didn't expect that. "Uh ? What ? You want to have sex ? As a woman ?"

"Yeah ! Don't'ya wanna try ?"

"I mean... maybe..."

They both went to the car and undressed. John didn't hesitate to impale... herself on his cock. For both of them, it was a new feeling and a great experience. But John seemed to enjoy it way more than expected. It felt weird for Jane to see herself acting like a little whore, but also kind of sexy.

Unlike Jane expected, it didn't tone down John and even made him... her, more straightforward. The next day, she was already asking for a facial.

"What ?!? No way ! I don't want to see my face covered in cum !" Jane protested.

"Come on, just this time ! Wasn't I supposed to learn how to feel like a woman ?"

"That's not what I had in mind ! ... W-What are you doing ??"

John was sucking his cock, raising Jane's arousal. The hormones kicked in and the idea of cumming on her face was less and less problematic.

"Fuck... you're such a bitch..." He commented. "If you want it so much, here... take it !"

Jane took out his cock from her mouth and jacked off until he covered her face with his sperm.

Realizing what he had done, Jane got pissed at his 'girlfriend'

"Dammit ! Look what you made me do ! That's disgusting !!"

"Oooh, come on, it's so fun, babe !" John said, rubbing the cum with her fingers and liking it.

"No more sex ! You need to understand, life is not just about that."

"What a killjoy..."

John pouted for a good day like a teenager, and Jane decided to go doing some groceries to clear his mind. Things didn't go like he expected, John was still focused on sex, probably even more, now. Maybe it was time to break up...

When Jane came back, he got welcome by two guys fucking her body like a porn star slut.

"What the fuck ??"

"What... Aannh... you didn't want to... fuck... So I asked... MMmh... the neighbors !"

"You bitch !! I can't believe you did that !" Jane yelled. "If you like my body so much, keep it ! I'm leaving you !"

"Oooh... Come on... AAanh... babe... don't be... Mmmh... like that !"

But Jane already left. He'd live as a guy, and it was good enough. He didn't want to take back a body defiled like she did.

Few years later, Jane discovered her old body in some gang bangs porn. John really lost it and was apparently a productive porn star, taking multiple cocks at once. She really was a sex addict in the end.

End ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)