More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sphyrna_Mokarran Sphyrna_Mokarran

What's next?

See what's in the basement

You've never understood why your father forbid you from going down into the basement. He disappeared down there for hours at a time several times a week, supposedly working on bookkeeping for the shop, but now you find yourself doubting that explanation.

Feeling rebellious, you rush into the back room of the shop and stand before the heavy wooden door. You lift the latch and pull it open, cold, damp air wafting into your face, carrying a strong, musky odor. Curious, you grab a lamp and descend the creaky stairs, the flickering light casting dancing shadows over the rough, stone brick walls. At the bottom, you find yourself in a small chamber containing a sturdy cot surrounded by solidified puddles of red wax on the floor, with half-burnt red candles stuck in each one. Is it a bed, or an altar? Does your father come down here to take naps?

On the floor beside the bed is a long, waxy stick used for lighting candles, and you can't resist seeing what will happen. Using the flame from the lamp, you light the stick, and use it to light each of the seven candles. The light illuminates the chamber, revealing strange arcane symbols carved into the walls. You lie down on the cot, staring up at the ceiling, which has a glowing inscription written into the boards.

You read slowly, careful to pronounce the strange words correctly, and you can feel a power gathering in the air, a pressure that caresses your body and makes your cock hard, the front of your dress lifting. You say the final syllable and the pressure vanishes so fast it makes you gasp. Well, that was weird.

You start to sit up, but freeze as something moves at the end of the cot. Your eyes grow wide as thick, slimy tentacles slither up onto the cot, and an almost human-shaped figure emerges from the shadows, eyes glowing green and body covered in writhing, twisting tentacles.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)