More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

See if Mrs. Clark needs help with her pool

You pull on an old football jersey and a pair of beat-up sneakers and head out into the early afternoon heat. The Clark house is very similar to your parents’ house, with a few more hanging flower pots and a brighter yellow color of siding compared to your family’s plain gray. As you walk up the stairs onto the porch you catch a flutter of movement through the bay window. You linger at the glass, shading your hand against the bright sunlight and trying to peer through the curtains.

You can make out the immaculate living room, the well-appointed kitchen, and you can just see across both into the den at the back of the house. You can faintly hear a TV playing in that room and you see the movement again. Mrs. Clark is dancing rhythmically. Your eyes widen a little as she bends at the waist and you have a great view of her firm ass in skintight leggings. She rises and steps back into full view and you can see her perky tits bouncing slightly in a workout top. A braid of her blonde hair bounces between her shoulder blades as she moves and turns.

Mrs. Clark is long-legged and in mint condition for an older woman. She is a hot mom and even seeing her move to whatever workout video she is watching is getting your dick hard.

You glance back over your shoulder as an elderly couple walks past on the sidewalk. You wave to them. The man waves back, but the woman gives you a dirty look and says something to her husband. They must think you’re a peeping Tom.

You watch them go as you realize that is exactly what you were being. And it was hot. You give Mrs. Clark another glance through the window. Her feet are set wide apart and she is doing twists at the waist now. You can’t make out all that much of what is happening, but there is a window at the back of the house. It would be trivial to climb over the privacy fence and approach the back window. You would have an intense view of Mrs. Clark moving that hot body.

Then again, that’s pretty fucked up. You’re a bit of a pervert, but you’ve never considered yourself an actual creeper. Climbing the fence to peep on Mrs. Clark would certainly qualify as actual creeper behavior.

As you face your moral dilemma, your hard cock twitches in your shorts. Evidently, it has an opinion as well.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)