More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dkgooner dkgooner

What do you do?

Caught peeking again, best make up your mind!

Breathing heavy and resembling something like a growl as you exhales, this your second glance through the neighbors window turning into a longer stare as your cock throbs and bulges in your shorts. That cute, firm MILF ass bouncing up and down before your eyes is all kinds of mesmerizing, drawing your eyes to it.

With your cock hard and being transfixed by that dancing goddess you’re only vaguely aware of the sound of a car out on the road, the rumbling of the motor lingering for some time, longer than it would to pass by, even slowly. Finally you drag your eyes from the perfect form of Mrs. Clark dancing in her curve hugging workout clothes and turn to look at the street, being met by the impressive sight of black Cadillac ATS glittering in the morning sun.

Turning around fully you watch as the drivers side window lowered, exposing the African-American woman behind the wheel. A pair of large sunglasses covering the eyes of her beautiful face, sexy lips twisted into a knowing smile as she seemed to size you up.

You knew her only vaguely, Ms. Johnson lived a little further down the street, she was single as far as you knew and something of a bigshot you knew, as her wheels indicated, being a high powered executive at some place in the city and despite being in her late forties she is all kind of sexy, in addition to that beautiful face there was a voluptuous body underneath, the swell of that big bust visible through the car window, wrapped in the usual professional and somewhat conservative outfits she wore, not one of the neighborhood MILFs you had had the pleasure of watching prance around in bikinis of varying shapes and sizes.

Lowering her sunglasses her piercing eyes bore into you, somewhat matching her smile in making you know you had been caught peeping, but playfully so, and when her eyes dropped and she made a show of dropping her head down in a slow nod you were reminded of your current state. Quickly looking down and by instinctively covering your obscenely bulging shorts with your hands…

Her smile turned to a small chuckle and she winked at you before shifting the car into gear and zooming off with a laugh…

Leaving you standing there, heart pounding hard and fast, and cock still twitching in your shorts and Mrs. Clark still going through her dance-workout, as you confirm with glance back inside over your shoulder… so, it was hot peeping at your MILF neighbor and equally so flirting with them… or however you’d classify what just took place with Ms. Johnson.

So, what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)