More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 41 by dreamgiver7 dreamgiver7

Season Finale

Season Two

201a.jpg

“Welcome to another exciting season of… Private Lifestyles of Celebrities!! Back by popular demand because our viewers demanded it!! The smash YouTube’s sensation returns to ask the most personal questions of your favorite Hollywood stars. These interviews are so intimate and private in nature that we have to turn the cameras off in order to learn the answers. As always, I’m your host… Christopher Roberts.”

“First, a big thank you to all our fans who requested our return. It's great to see so many interested in everything our celebrities have to offer. And very special thanks to our Season One alum, the lovely Emma Watson, the sultry Selena Gomez, and the stunning Taylor Swift! They were truly such a pleasure to initiate into the PLC family!"

The camera zooms out from the young man to show an elaborate after-party, filled with actors and actresses, the famous and the hopefuls, and the assorted family, friends, and fans. "In fact, my sexy girls are the sole reason we are able to continue to bring the best in quality Reality TV, live on location here tonight."

The camera zooms in on a section of the crowd where Emma stands alongside Taylor and Selena, talking together while drinking wine and greeting others. The video pans down over their gorgeous open-back gowns and their long legs eloquently exposed through slits in the fabric before closing in on each of the trio's tight asses as the gowns hug their shapely frames.

201b.jpg

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)