More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by dreamgiver7 dreamgiver7

What's next?

Claim Taylor Swift...

02u.jpg

Taylor rocks her ass back against me like a needy whore. "Ughh... yes, yes cum in my ass! Mmmm... flood me with your cum! I’ve needed it since you walked in the door."

"You're mine, Taylor." I pause, pulling out of her hot little ass completely. "My..."

"Personal..." I say, slamming myself back into her before quickly pulling back out again.

"Little..." I continue, burying my cock back inside her ass once more as her body quivers beneath me.

"Cumslut." I finish at last, fucking Taylor faster, my cock pulsing and throbbing as I use her over and over again.

"Yess!! Do it!! Claim my ass, own it... own me!” Taylor screams out as loud as possible.

"Ahhhh yessss, whore!!" I grunt, slamming my cock forward, burying it up inside her as I explode. It bursts into Taylor, flooding her ass with my hot, thick load. I it into her again and again, blasting my cum deep inside the lovely Taylor Swift.

"Ohhh... Look what you made me do!" I sing mockingly, still hammering my cock inside her, erupting again and again. I groan in pleasure, cumming hard as I fill her tight little ass.

"Yes, yes... yes!" Taylor's tits bounce wildly as the camera records the look of pure pleasure on her face. "Fill my ass with cum! Make me your little anal-slut!” She cries out as I flood her with wave after wave of my hot, thick load.

I grunt, slamming into Taylor again as another round of cum erupts inside her.

“Oh, yes… yes! More!! Gimme more!!" Taylor screams in pleasure, unable to stop herself. "I want all of it!!"

Suddenly, Taylor tenses rigidly, then convulses violently... viciously. Her body thrashes and spasms as she orgasms under my relentless .

Over and over, I keep pumping her ass full of cum. Taylor feels it shooting inside her, hears it squishing out as I defile her body.

"All mine, Taylor. My slut. My anal-whore. You belong to me now."

Taylor's eyes roll back as she basks in the pleasure of my cum squirting inside her, pumping into her. "Mmmm yes... yessss. Your superslut... your dirty whore.”

Pulling out quickly, I let go of Taylor's body as it collapses forward. Still cumming, my cock shoots out over her body as I bathe Taylor with my hot seed, splashing it all over her ass and back.

Taylor groans, moaning and panting in ecstasy in ecstasy from her hard anal-fucking, all of it caught on camera for the enjoyment and pleasure of our viewers.

02x.gif

Season Finale

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)