More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

What will you binge first?

Season 1: Episode 1: The Protégé

Some would say Zachary Owens had everything. At 18 years-old, the towering adonis had recently graduated from high school and had a ticket to the college of his choice due to his skill on the gridiron field. Despite his athletic ability, Zach also fared well with his academic pursuits. Right now, he was indulging in some time off, taking a road trip around the USA in the Mazda MX-5 convertible that allowed his flowing blonde hair to dance in the wind as he drove to his next destination: Breeding, Kentucky.

Most people wouldn't suspect Zach to have any desire for a town he'd most likely refer to as 'Bum-Fuck Nowhere', but a smile comes across his face upon seeing the gas station just outside the town his grandparents came from. Knowing he needs fuel, Zach pulls up and fills his car with fuel, before heading to the bathroom. There, he found Breeding's infamous glory hole.

After a well-needed piss, Zach ponders whether he should show off his massive cock to whoever is waiting behind the hole. He figures that this will be the only time he'll be in Breeding, Kentucky, so he may as well live it up. Zach pushes his flaccid member through the hole and is instantly ambushed by a dexterous tongue. It's not long before his cock is fully erect. The mouth on the other end does it's best to deepthroat him, proving to be much bolder than the timid first-timers Zach had been used to in high school.

"Damn baby, that's fucking magic." Zachary says as his legs begin to tremble. The mouth that had been rocking his world gets a taste of his pre-cum, before receiving a torrent of Zach's semen.

Zach retracts his cock as he says "Fuck. Could we do that again?"

The stranger slips a note through the hole, with an address: 271 Caeremonia Avenue.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)