More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

What's next?

Season 1: Episode 2: 271 Caeremonia Avenue

With his urges satisfied, and his car ready to go, Zach drives into Breeding, Kentucky and settles for the first motel he can find. He didn't care much about the room, as he wanted to spend his time at 271 Caeremonia Avenue. The only thing on his mind is the thought of meeting the woman who gave him the best blowjob of his life and the desire to give her so much more.

Zach pulls up by the dilapidated house that occupied 271 Caeremonia Avenue. He wonders if he had been set up, but he could resist the siren's promise. Still, he pulled out the pocket knife he'd bought when he turned 18. It was the kind of knife a boy buys under the pretext it'll make him a man. Cheap, flashy, and supposedly in the pocket of every Navy SEAL, if you're local snake oil salesman is to be believed.

Inside, he's greeted by dust, cobwebs, and failing floorboards that creak with every step. He then enters the living room, where he finds the words 'Help M' written, with the 'e' barely started before it turned into a line of blood that led to the floor. Zach's hand begins to tremble as it grips his knife tighter. That's when he hears the floorboards creak.

He turns to see a beady-eye doe with porcelain skin, emerald eyes, and a firey flow of red hair. Her face beams with an ear to ear smile. "Howdy." She says in a mousey voice that twangs with the hint of a Southern Accent.

"Hey."

"Were you the one from the gas station?"

"Uh yeah."

"Perfect."

The girl approaches Zach, as he asks "Uhh, what's your name?"

"Call me Ruby."

"I'm Zach."

"Pleasure to meet you Zach." Ruby's soft hand squeezes his crotch. "And it's a pleasure to meet this guy too."

She then goes to her knees, as Zach says "Holy shit, you're crazy."

Zach puts his knife away, as Ruby yanks his pants down. She then begins sucking and slurping on Zach, who moans with pleasure.

"That's it Ruby. You're the fucking best."

That's when Zach had a bag put over his head. The attacker then drives their foot into the back of his knee, forcing Zach to the ground.

"This the one?" A man's voice asks.

"Yep, that's him."

The man then hits Zach over the head with something hard, knocking him out cold.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)