More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who is our Protagonist? How many years since the Outbreak?

Scholar city, year 1, there is a vaccine but...

Scholar city, one of the last city on the surface. Nicknamed like this because a big part of its population are scientists and it even have a high tech lab at its center. The city is surrounded by high walls from where you can hear moans from the other side. People there try to get back their normal lives inside the walls, but it's not easy with all the controls and surveillance.

But that's not what we'll be focused on today. No ! Today is a big day in the lab !

"We did it ! We did it, general !"

A man in lab coat just rushed into the general office excited like a kid in a toy store. That man is Troy Ford, 37yo, a little bit chubby, wearing glasses, four days old beard.

"Is it the vaccine ?? You succeeded into making a vaccine ?!?" The general shouted.

The general was Frank Tardi, a man in his fifties, gray hairs, pretty muscular, not the smartest man in the building.

"Yes ! Yes, it works !"

"That's great news ! People here were starting to get impatient. Some are even saying that the bimbo are no longer outside of the wall, or that they even exists !"

"Yes, yes... of course... There is a little problem, tho..."

Troy scratched his head nervously.

"What kind of problem ?"

"Well, it's better if you see for yourself..."

The general followed the doctor and he led him into a remote part of the lab. There, two bimbos were waiting in cells with glass doors.

"You have bimbos here ?? Are you insane ?" The general shouted.

"Not exactly my general. They are my assistants who volunteered to try the vaccine. Look." The doctor said.

He then showed the photo of his two assistants.

The general looked at the picture and the bimbos.

"You told me the vaccine works !" He said, on an angry tone.

"It works ! They are immune to the virus now... They are just some side effects... like slight growth of the breasts and ass, lightening of the hair, lost of body hairs, bluefication of the iris, darkening of the skin, significant increase of libido, and so on... but the most problematic is the lost of IQ. We've made a test, Claire was at 126, she's now at 104 and Iro was at 134, he's now at 109." Troy explained.

"We're not, like, as smart as before, and look a little bit silly. But we're totally not contagious and, like, immune to the bad virus !" Iro added.

"Are you sure, they're not contagious ?" Frank asked.

"One hundred percent, sir !"

"Yeah... we, like, tried a lot of times last night. He got nothin' !" Claire said.

The general made an angry look at the doctor who coughed.

"They have no traces of the virus sir... and I verified on me this morning, because of, uh, the proximity with my study subjects..."

"uh uh... But there is still the problem of the men turning into women..." Frank said, looking at Iro.

"He's not a woman... sir..."

"You want to see my peepee ? I think it totally grew an inch bigger !"

"I told you Iro, it's the lack of pubic hairs that makes it look bigger." Troy corrected him.

"There maybe, also some short memory loss..." He added.

The general passed his hand in his face, apparently exhausted by the interaction he just had.

"Can you work on reducing the side effects ?" He asked.

"I can try, but it's already a miracle that it's stable... and I lost two good assistants."

"They can't work in the lab anymore ? 106 and 109 is not stupid."

"They can, it's not an intelligence problem, the problem is more that they tend to fuck while working. It's distracting... Like I said, I lost two good assistants, they're still kinda ok assistants."

"Well you'll have to do with what you have. I'll send volunteers if you need some."

The general then left with a lot of frustration, the blonde Asian was cute...

How did it went after that ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)