More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GhostWriter2049 GhostWriter2049

Who do we follow?

Scarlett Johansson: Turning it Around

In recent years, things had taken a downward turn for Scarlett Johansson. With Avengers: Endgame and Black Widow finished, so to was her time with Marvel Studios. Not only was she kissing near-infinite fame and money goodbye, but the decision to move Black Widow directly to streaming had made a largely negative impact on her share of its earnings. Since then, she'd struggled to find serious work, mostly settling on some voice-acting roles here and there.

But that wasn't all troubling the actress. Her life at home was also souring. Scarlett felt increasingly isolated and unattended in her big, empty house, and her sex life was also dwindling. This year, she was turning 38 years old. Even though forty was still two years away, Scarlett couldn't help but feel like all the attention was on the younger, arguably hotter competition. Hell, Scarlett used to be the sexiest woman alive! Now, it's girls like Sydney Sweeney, Ariel Winter, and Zendaya who are getting all the attention.

Yes, Scarlett Johansson was having a tough time indeed. At least, that's what she thought. Until one night would change everything.

The television blared as Scarlett listened carefully to the news report from the comfort of her home sofa.

"We have now received confirmation that the meteorite fragments do have unique effects on the human body. Those coming in contact with the fragments are reported to obtain greater stamina and vitality, as well as a number of people observing de-aging effects of some sort. Curiously, males do not seem affected by these shards of alien rock, however this does not seem to diminish scientist's curiosity in the matter."

The news lady on screen then showed numerous images of women transformed by the fragments.

Scarlett's jaw dropped when she saw the girls. Not one of them was wearing anything smaller than a DDD cup, and many of them towered over peers. By all appearances, they looked like they were still in their 20's, despite several of them being well into their 30's. They were gorgeous.

Looking at the screen, Scarlett knew what she had to do.

"I have to get one of those fragments." she whispered.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)