More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What's next?

Sayako Awabara

Sayako was leaving her job, in Los Angeles, after a long day at work. She was walking in the street, her car broke and needed repair, so she was doing the trip between her house and the company building on foot.

She walked by a new food stand on the way home, and being hungry decided to stop and take a look. It had a pretty wide menu for a small stand like this, but most of all, some items sounded really strange.

"What's a bimburger ?" She asked the cook, inside.

"Oh, hi miss, it's a classic burger with a lot of self-love and confidence." He said. "I tell you what, I'll give the first for free to you, since we've just opened and you seems to be a really nice lady."

"Oh, uh, thanks..." She answered, surprised of the offer. It was nice to get something for free, not the kind of mentality companies have nowadays.

After few minutes, she got a nice burger in a pink package. She paid the food and left.

She took few bites into the burger and she had to admit, it was quite good. Before she arrived at her front door, she had ate it entirely.

How the effects goes on her ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)