More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which page would you like to look at next?

Sarenrae ACT (5-DEC-2015; 12:00 EST)

Sarenrae Looked upon all that yet was, and might yet be, and knew something was missing. She thought long and hard in that moment before the beginning of time and struck upon a simple ACT which would be useful to creating the universe and yet serve her long term goals. She summoned up her divine power and declared: "Let there be LIGHT!": and there was.

Swifter than arrow shot from a string the Cosmic of 'Light' exploded out from her fiery hair to light the face of the waters created by The Great Gas Pump. It shone in every color that so far existed for there as yet was no full distinction of colors from those that were 'dark' and those that were 'light' and it was radiant!

Yet, though the 'Light' pushed back the 'Darkness' it did not destroy it, only balanced it, for Sarenrae wished to be a goddess of redemption for all that she is a crusader, and knew that TED is a god OF Darkness, and she does not wish there to be enmity between them.

Sarenrae Creates the Cosmic of Light to balance the Darkness.

GO FORWARD TO THE NEXT SUMMARY PAGE OR RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS ONE?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)