More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who do you wish to follow?

Sarah, the goth loner.

Sarah had spent much of her years at the school alone. She had few friends, mostly they were older, so when it came to her final year, she felt very alone. She had missed the attention of some of the older students and was feeling very isolated, so when she found out that one of the other students, Marco, had been summoning an other-worldly being to get his rocks off, she decided it was time for her to do the same.

She spent several months researching, trying to figure out the best way to summon a creature and bind it to her. She spent many nights in the library trying to figure everything out but was finding herself getting more and more frustrated with the lack of sex, and her fingers no longer cut it.

One night after she finished her final exam, she decided to go for it; she changed into something more comfortable than the uniform. Cut-off jeans and a top, leather jacket over that. Her dark hair and makeup complementing the look. The top was tight. She had filled out a lot this semester and hadn’t had a chance to buy new clothes. But somehow, that just made her feel a little sexier.

Leaving the dorm, she snuck around and stole the necessary ingredients from the alchemical and potion wings, then went to the ritual room to work.

The door was locked, but she knew how to get in. It was protected from magic, but one of the seniors from the previous year had taught her how to pick the lock. It wasn’t hard. The teachers kind of assumed that the students would use magic, so it was warded instead of secured in a more traditional method. Closing the door behind her, she set about casting the spell.

She needed lots of energy for this, so she set up a magical conduit to the Nexus, the source of power in the school. It would allow her to summon a creature and hold it here, but it would be dragged back to its home realm as soon as the connection is broken. She then cast a linking spell. It should allow her to telepathically communicate with any creature she summoned as long as she was close.

She’d considered what kind of creature to summon. At first, she was just going to summon an incubus, simple, mostly human. But over the weeks of study, she found that there were many intelligent extra-planer creatures, and she had started to crave others. Of course, she needed something of the creatures to make it easy to summon, which is why she had brought a selection of ingredients. Scales, toes, hair from two dozen different creatures had piqued her interest.

She fingered through the collection of vials she had brought. She was only going to be at this school for a few more days, so she knew she wouldn’t be able to try out many of them. She pulled out her mobile phone, checked her collection of pictures she had taken of drawings in textbooks, and decided. If she only got the chance to fuck one of these creatures, it would be this one.

Which creature did she pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)