More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who do you see in the mirror?

Sara Smythe, straight A student.

Ok, you don't really remember, but with the number of times your mom has talked about it you feel like you lived through it. Not that you should complain, you have a great relationship with your mom. Indeed for your eighteenth birthday she funded the young business women's club with twenty thousand dollars. You really are tight, although you haven't really seen her in several weeks. She'll be out again tonight for some big merger dinner.

Having been just elected head of the young business women's club, today is your first day in charge. You'll be brainstorming with other motivated women in your class.

The school day passes rather uneventfully, and frankly being at a public school with only other twelfth graders doesn't really challenge you.

When the bell rings you make a bee line toward the library. You bump into Heline Curtiss turning the last corner. She glares at you through heavy makeup, her black lipsticked mouth forming a sneer.

"Watch where you're going bitch."

You just ignore her. She leads a little group of demon worshipping teens. They aren't really serious about it, just rebelling against there parents. Still the less interaction you have with them the better.

The brainstorming session goes really well. There are seven or eight great business ideas for you to ponder.

You head home. No mom yet, but you weren't expecting her. You warm up a dinner she has left for you, do your homework, and watch a little TV. As you curl into bed you look at the clock.

God, mom is really going to be getting in late. You drift off to sleep.

What happens next morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)