More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark_Warlock Dark_Warlock

'Now, who will be your vessel?'

Sandra Anderson, a 22 year old human.

You wake up, smiling as you enter your new body. Memories flood into you as you look around your bedroom in the apartment. You can hear your roommate Kate in the bathroom, showering. You always hated how thin the walls were, but the place was so cheap that it really wasn't an issue. You put on a sweater and shorts, your favorite outfit.

Walking into the kitchen, you grab yourself some coffee and wait for Kate to get out of the bathroom. As you do, you check your phone, and see that you have a family gathering that your parents want you to attend in a few days, and groan. Most of your extended family is... eccentric, to say the least, not to mention that some are felons.

You look at yourself in the hand mirror Kate left out. You see your form for the first time, and you are a pretty looking black woman, with brown eyes and black dreadlocks. You tilt it a little to get a better scope of your body, and you are mostly slim, with C cups and a small but cute ass.

After you're done looking at yourself, you frown as you realize that Kate has been in there for quite a while, and you think of what to do.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)