More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wildone101 Wildone101

Who answers the door?

Sam

The door swung open and Sam, the young eighteen year old stood there. His hair was the same unkempt mess that laughed at all attempts at taming it. His upper lip was covered in a patchy, thin line of a malformed mustache. His slender, pale chest was covered in a ill-fitting popular bands t-shirt. He looked... Dreamy. For as long as you knew him, Sam has always been your friend, your protector and your secret crush.

You can't remember when you started your crush on Sam, you've always seemed to admire him from afar. He was always so intelligent, leading the class in almost all subjects. You however, while not dumb, weren't so gifted and instead worked hard to keep your "second smartest" moniker. You were unfortunately the only know who knew of you as that. Everyone else knew you as the "Nerd with the big tits". You never liked the attention your figure got from hormonal teens, creepy older men or jealous girls. Sam always treated you normal, never leering at you, which is one of the things that attracted you to him in the first place.

"Hey Maya," Your future husband said with a smile and opened the door to allow you to walk into the landing.

"What is that smell? Did your house get sprayed by a skunk," you teased and held your nose closed as you got a large wiff of the interior of the house.

"It's my sister's, uh, boyfiend," he said hestitating on the title, as if he wasn't sure what to call him. "He always come around and smokes weed. Stinks up the entire house."

You weren't really friends with Adriana but you did know the perky, blonde cheerleader who was confident in all the ways you weren't. "Your mom is ok with that!?"

Sam winced. "I guess she just hasn't noticed yet." He was lying. He always looked away to the left when lying to you. "Anyway, the gang is already setup downstairs. Let's see if we can reclaim the Diadem of Domination today." With a flourish of his hands, he gestured downstairs and I smiled before taking the familiar path downstairs to meet the rest of the crew.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)