More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Wildone101 Wildone101

What's next?

The Campaign Begins

I descended to meet the crew already set up in Sam's massive finished basement. The four of us chatted about school, the latest episode of our favorite anime and other unimportant things while I set up. We launched into the continuation of our campaign to raid the Crypt of the Hanged King. Sam settled back into his DM role, dimming the lights and playing creepy music as he set the scene. I love how passionate he got about his scenarios. It was adorable the way his eyes lit up as he walked us through the unspeakable horrors of a non-euclidean city as we battled all manners of enslaved goblins, cultist elves, and eldrich Star Spawn on our way to grabbing the treasure. As always my Paladin, Adri, and her enchanted tower-shield saved the party on multiple occasions. She was always brash, confident and sexy with enough defense and strength to fight off whatever Sam could throw at us. Sam always commented on how cool she was.

We were just in the middle of fleeing from fungoid creatures sprouting from the ground when we were snapped back to reality. The basement lights turned on causing us to blink disoriented as we turned around to see who had disturbed our fantasy. Standing at the basement stairs was Sam's mom holding a tray with several mugs and a tray of cut vegetables.

Despite Sam and I's friendship, I didn't really know Sam's mom but always admired her from afar. She had Sam very early in her life so she was barely in her mid-30s. She was the perfect all-American trophy wife. She was incredibly tall, her hair was always perfectly wind-blown and straighten, her natural make-up always touched up her perfect cheekbones and beautiful face, impossibly buxom and incredibly intimidating. All of the guys stared at her with unabashed lust while I stared at her jealous at her entire demeanor.

I always idolized her. She always seemed so confident, showing off her body, wearing short-cut tops and smart dresses that showed off way too much cleavage. Just now, she was wearing this incredibly short blue-green dress with a slit that went up one side. On her bare feet was an anklet with a little black pendant which I couldn't quite make out. She smiled this award-winning smile and gestured with a silly tray with four steaming white mugs and some crackers. "Hey guys, I heard you down here so I brought some snacks."

Sam fidgeted in his seat, not able to meet the smiling face of his mother. "Umm... didn't you say you were going to be out at work tonight Mom?" Awkward. Did they have a fight?

"I did," she said. She strode towards us with a sexy sway to her hips, all eyes glued to her as she walked towards us like a runway model. She placed the four piping hot glasses of coffee down right to the side of the map and our figurines. She flashed that beauty queen smile at her son. "But there was so much work to be done that I then I decided to bring some home with me. I even invited Adriana and Auntie Lucy to help me get some done." The blood drained out of Sam's face as she mentioned the other names. I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

"T-Thank you very much for the drinks, m-ma'am," I said way too awkward than I would like. I reached out for one of the mugs and brought it to my mouth, blowing on it to cool off the piping hot liquid. She put a lot a cream in this coffee, I could still see a lot of chunky white globules of creamer still swirling around in it. My nose caught a weird smell from it and I raised it to my nose to give it a good whiff. Under the smell of coffee, there was something else I wasn't familiar with. Some kind of organic creamer?

"Oh!" Sam's mom said before reaching over and grabbing the mug out of my hand. "Sorry Maya, I made that one special for Sam." The mugs were playing-card themed and the one she had in her hand was decorated with a giant black spade on the side. She leaned down into Sam's face, holding the hot mug in front of him and probably giving him a great look at her deep cleavage. "Here you go, Sammy. Made with your favorite ingredient." Sam's eyes drifted away from her gaze, unable to look her in the face. Sam sheepishly took it from her and set it down on the table. He squeaked out thanks, barely audible for even a couple of feet away.

"Oh, Sammy. Don't be that way. Mommy went to a lot of trouble of making that just the way you like it. Why don't you take a sip," she said, less than a couple inches from his face, clearly invading his personal space. Sam flinched and darted his eyes from his mom to the steaming liquid and back again. When she didn't step down or give an inch he moved to grab the mug in one hand, chunky white globules of the expensive creamer rolling around the surface. He looked deep into the coffee for another beat before bringing it to his lips and sucking in a little bit. Sam's face twisted at the first taste of the liquid. His mom's smile turned devious as she righted herself, clearly pleased. "I won't bother you guys anymore. Sam make sure to finish your coffee." She sashayed out of the room and from the top of the stairs called down. "If you don't like that one Mommy will just make you a fresher one."

We turned to Sam who grimaced as he took another sip. "What is in that dude?" our friend asked Sam who froze. He wiped a little of the milk which covered his upper lip and said, "Organic goats milk. Mom's got it special from.... Africa and has been forcing the entire family to drink it. You know... for cholesterol reasons." This satisfied the other boy's curiosity who ignored as Sam choked down another mouthful before returning to the game. I cocked my eyebrow and pushed my glasses back on my face. Something doesn't add up.

What happens next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)