More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

Which story does the Archivist write today?

Sam the porn addict and Nicole the witch

My name is Sam and my life is about to change forever because I'm a stupid bastard. My girlfriend is gorgeous and our sex life is amazing, but I found myself in the thrall of porn. You see I'm a porn addict and my wife never like porn and in fact, she's against it. She said it takes women and turned them into victims of the system. We discussed it when we first began dating a few months ago. She said that once she was part of this world, she quit and tried to live a normal life. Back then I was trying to seduce her and told all kinds of lies to get her in my bed. I told her, I was against porn too and that I find it disgusting. We even went to a few rallies in town denouncing Swamp-Point porn production which was a rather large industry for such a small town.

Today, I made a mistake. Nicole left my apartment to go to work, she was working for a non-profit organization providing help to people in need. My room was still smelling of the wild sex we had yesterday night. The moment I was sure that Nicole was out, I moved to my computer and went rapidly to my favorite porn site. I wanted to see a girl unable to control her lust. I made a few inquiries in the search engine and finally found a video where a shy girl finds a potion and took it. After a few minutes of watching her squirm in her white bed, she began tentatively touching herself. That was when the door behind opened up and Nicole walked on me. I was naked with my cock in my hand slowly pumping myself at the sight of this girl masturbating.

I froze unable to move. I was afraid she will leave me or worst throw a tantrum or something. I was naked and was feeling quite . I didn't know what to say.

How does Nicole react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)