More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

How does Nicole react?

Nicole curses Sam

From all the reactions Nicole could have, I didn't expect this one. Nicole looked at me not in anger, but with disappointment in her eyes. Her shape seems to shimmer in front of me, but I was too caught up to hide my naked body to realize exactly what was going on. The room was filled with the moan of the girl in the video masturbating and It was very difficult to keep my concentration.

"I thought you were different Sam. I had a great plan for you. You have the perfect imagination to become one of the greatest Warlock of this world and all you had to do was either let porn go and live your fantasy with me for a year or not get caught. " Nicole said to me and I answer a bit too fast "What the hell are you saying? You sound crazy."

"Oh! I'm not crazy you are just lucky I don't dabble in reality magic or you'll have an interesting life from now on. Probably something inanimate or something like that. Interestingly enough my expertise are curses and I know exactly the one to use. Do you remember when I said I was once part of the world of porn? I was in fact turning innocent girls into ravening sluts for the Swamp-Point porn industry. I may sound crazy, but you'll see soon enough." And then she began chanting some crazy words that were making no sense. I took the time to put on some clothes.

"I gave you ten days. If in ten days you retain some dignity you revert back to normal, but if you can't control yourself and turn out to be the sluts like you showed me today, you'll stay like that." Nicole said to me before leaving my apartment and I swear I saw an old woman's face just seconds before she ended her incantation. I was confused and a bit ashamed. This relationship was going great and I had to ruin it with my porn addiction.

When the curse kick in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)