More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MarkOfTheBeast666 MarkOfTheBeast666

And what does he see?

Sam the dumb, naive and bullied teen.

Sam had just gotten out of the school to get some grub for lunch. Somehow she had lost her school blouse during her P.E. Class, lucky she had her favorite cat hoodie with her albeit it had holes and somewhat in tatters but it was still wearable.

While passing the antique store near the playground they always played at after failing to find any shop that sells lunch, she had noticed a gold glow coming from the store, attracted by the glow she went towards it and remember in one of the drawings, wait, not drawings, it was comics or was it called manga she pondered for a couple of minute's and just shrugged it off.

Right the golden glow, the hero in those stories always had this magical weapon that usually glows and give them super powers, she judged to be true and head towards the shop eager to see what and where the glow was coming from.

*Ding. Ding. Ding*

"Hello is anyone here? "

"Hello?"

She shouted out the moment she had entered the shop and looked around.

It was magical the shop had all kinds of gizmos she had never seen and after looking at everything from afar she had noticed where the golden glow was coming from.

Suddenly Jeremy shows up.

"hello there young lady how may I help you? " he said and smiled towards his costumer as he scanned her from top to bottom.

The young lady that was standing and turning to look at his wares wore a cat hoodie that had holes in the right places, the young lads white shoulder could be seen through a well placed hole alongside her neat and pinkish white elbows, overall it looked cute and conservative as the sleeves ended way over and covered her hands until Jeremy noticed something as she turned around Jeremy couldn't help but whistle at the sight of her exposed white and smooth back through a large gaping whole on the back of the goody, he could even see the hem of the school skirt she was wearing on the bottom of the hole and based on it she definitely isn't wearing any bra underneath the hoodie.

Innocently Sam pointed out the glowing bottle of ink and marker to Jeremy " I would like that please " she said while ignoring the burning and lecherous stare of Jeremy.

Seeming that he didn't hear what she said she repeated it again.

" hey mister I would like to buy that" as she pointed to the ink bottle and the marker.

Jeremy snapped back into reality from his daydreaming of fucking the little minx in front of him and politely tooke the ink bottle and marker off the showcase counter. Bringing it close to the cashier counter he could definitely see the glitters and stars coming from her brimming with anticipation at what he was bringing. He smiled as he made his offer.

" all right then, this ink bottle and marker will cost you $100 but since where having a sale, I'll add this electric pen and pad paper for the low low price of $75 no more no less" he said smiling at her.

Does she have enough?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)