More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

Sam invited Emma over for tea.

When my wife had suggested that I donate sperm to her friend Emma I thought that I would just jerk off into a plastic jar and her friend would use a syringe to impregnate herself. I didn't realize how naive I was until Sam invited Emma over tea the next day to talk about her proposal.


"She's here!" I shouted when I spotted Emma's car pulling up our driveway.

"Okay!" Sam shouted back from the kitchen.

"I'll make myself scarce while you girls talk about girl stuff," I said, giving my wife a kiss on the cheek when she entered the foyer to greet her friend.

"Have fun," she smiled when I headed downstairs to my man cave in the basement.

Settling into my gaming chair in front of my computer desk, I turned on the security monitor and switched to the living room camera.


"Thanks for coming over, Emma," Sam said graciously as the two women sat down on the leather sofa.

"No problem, honey. Is something wrong?" Emma said with genuine concern on her face.

"No, I just wanted to talk to you in private," Sam replied as she poured both of them some tea.

"Oh?" the blonde wondered and thanked my wife when she was handed the cup of tea.

"Yesterday at the baby shower, you told us that you and Bill have been trying to conceive for a while," Sam said softly, placing her hand on her friend's hands to comfort her.

"Yes," Emma whispered as she tried to stifle a tear.

Sam took one of her friend's hands and placed it on her belly to let Emma feel the fetus growing inside for the past four months. "I want to help you have a baby."

Emma looked down at the slight bulge on Sam's tummy then at her friend's smiling face. "But... how?"

"Mike is willing to donate his sperm," Sam revealed.

"But Bill..." Emma muttered, looking down at her own belly.

"You said he's essentially sterile."

Emma nodded. There was no denying the truth.

"We can help you pay for the IVF," Sam offered.

"No! We can't! I mean, thank you but we can't let you spend $20,000 on only a twenty percent chance!" Emma protested. "We're seriously considering adoption..."

"Honey, we've been friends since we were little girls. We've shared everything, including our husbands!" Sam hugged her friend tightly as Emma cried.

"That was years ago," Emma sniffed, knowing what her best friend had in mind. "I'm trying to be a mother now." She wiped away her tears.

"As am I," Sam responded, patting her belly. "I want you to experience this too, honey."

Emma was silent, thinking of the offer her best friend presented to her. During our swinging days, Bill and I would swap our wives with each other -- he would live out his fantasy of having sex with a tall, gorgeous redhead I was lucky to be married to and I had the opportunity to fuck his ex-lingerie model wife with huge tits. So it would not be that awkward if I had donated my sperm to Emma the old fashion way -- we've done it before but this time without the birth control pills and condoms.

Emma slowly nodded.

Sam hugged her best friend. "You won't regret this, honey!"

"Thank you, Sam."

"Are you going to tell Bill?" Sam asked.

"Yes, he needs to know," Emma acknowledged. "It'll be his child too."

"Do you think he'll have a problem with this?"

"I don't know. I hope not," Emma whispered. "I really want a baby, Sam."

The two women cried and hugged each other.

My cock twitched at the thought that I had the blessing from my pregnant wife to fuck her best friend until I would knock her up.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)