More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 323 by TheLeherengin TheLeherengin

Kill Sally?

Sally-vation

Maple listens to the voices as they discuss and she tries her best not to let herself hope too hard as they discuss possible ways to save Del.

"I doubt Cure would work," Maple starts, and Sally continues.

"Cure was already tried. This floor does have some mages, cure had no effect, great cure or stronger spells of that nature had some minor effect, essentially slowing the progression of his disease, but it was a bandaid solution at best, regular applications of cure could at best prolong his remaining life from a week to a month, but not more and he would continue to suffer as the disease progressed," Sally explained.

A cast of identify on Del returns the following, "Del Elessi, Felis, one of the natives of Iralia, head administrator of the city, responsible for designing and programming all of the machines in the city and Sally, suffering from a degenerative brain disease. The disease has no normal easily accessible cure and the Halo will save him once, but not cure him, though there is nothing the Tower cannot fix if one makes it all the way,"

Yulia repeats the wording at the end and then glances at Maple, "Okay the identify spell can be a bit weird sometimes, almost like it's sentient and it specified that the Tower could cure Del's problem... I think it's trying to hint that if we make it to the end of the Tower, we might be able to cure him, though I'm worried it might be an or situation in regards to curing Del or curing my world," Yulia explains adding her ominous concern at the end in a quieter voice.

"Hmm... I won't... Ask you to sacrifice your world for my brother, as much as I'd like to, but just in case I suppose I should still accompany you to the end, maybe there's a way to save him and your world," Maple suggests.

"I hope so," Yulia answers.

"So, what about the idea of bringing Sally with us?" Cherchiel suggests and Maple glances over at Sally who is staring at the ground now, clearly uncomfortable.

"It might be a perfect punishment for her," Maple admits, "and she might be useful, as bait if nothing else," she adds making Sally bite her lip.

"An ally who can't be killed easily is a potentially useful one, I mean if they destroy her body she can still be put in a new body or repaired so..." Lemiel suggests and Maple nods.

"Exactly," she exclaims.

Sally sighs, "do with me as you wish," she agrees reluctantly and Maple walks past her to the console. She takes a few seconds extracting Sally to a portable drive at which point Sally's hologram vanishes.

"Bunny prostitute body?" Maple asks and Isalia nods.

"She was cute, wouldn't mind her coming with us," Isalia agrees.

They head back to the train and just out of curiousity Yulia calls out, "hey Dreg, you there?" she asks.

"Yes, I'm still here," he answers.

"Shame," Yulia responds evenly. They travel to the red light district. Arriving there they find the prostitutes are all shut down and some of the citizens are here, some of them are beating on any machine they can find, clearly taking out their anger. They find the deactivated bunny prostitute and Maple approaches her and proceeds to implant Sally, after a bit the bunny prostitute blinks and Sally's voice emerges.

"Alright... Let's get this over with," she states.

"Get what over with?" Yulia asks.

"The voice suggested molestation?" Sally mentions.

"Anyone feel like molesting Sally?" Yulia asks.

"Maybe a little, she definitely did us on a number of occasions," Lri admits.

"Well then have at it," Yulia suggests with a shrug and Lri hesitates and then sighs.

"It doesn't feel right..." she admits.

"So no one wants to Sally?" Yulia asks. There's a few muttered negatives in response.

"At least not right now," Lri adds.

"Alright then let's go," Yulia says and helps Sally to her feet.

As Sally is getting up the citizens glance over and notice her.

"Hey that ones reactivated!" one yells and they begin to approach clearly angry.

Sally looks scared, "don't tell them it's me... I don't know what they'll do..." she admits.

"If we really want to see Sally get her comeuppance, this might be the chance," Lri suggests.

"We saved them, they'll listen to us if we tell them what to do," Maple suggests.

(Health: 100%

Mana: 100%

Inventory:18 EMP grenades, 17 Aphrodisiac Grenades, 17 incendiary Grenades, 18 fragmentation grenades, 18 flash grenades, 17 smoke grenades, 3 healing kits, 1 sewing kit, 8 days worth of rations, 3 two liter water jug, 3 two liter jugs of Lemiel's Milk, 3 health potion, 5 mana potions, 7 vials of Semen, Quiver, 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Apples), Ash's Quiver, Smithing Ingredients (3 steel ingots), 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Vegetables), Grenade Launcher, Grenade Bandolier with 0 grenades, Smithing Ingredients (1 silver ingot), twenty feet of Spidersilk rope, 1 sack of Cooking Ingredients (Fish), an Onahole, a shard of Illustone, Gloves of Harvest (-3, heal for all damage dealt), modest two piece swimsuit, Binding Bandages, golden bangles, silk gloves, Siren Queen's black heavy armor, black bikini bottoms, Smithing Ingredients (104 metal plates), 2 cure potions, Shutdown Gun.

Yulia's Equipment: Simple black one piece swimsuit(currently removed). Ceramic Beaked Mask (currently Removed), Reinforced Monastic Scapular (currently removed), standard bra (currently removed), Standard Panties (currently removed), Ornate Rapier (-3), Silver Staff (-2 added to the effect of all spells), A tarnished Silver Ring of clear mind (warded against demons and angels, can bind a Demon or Angel), Cloak of Turbulent Waves (immunity to ranged attacks and offensive magic), Demon Horn Hairband (-2 to all ice magic, currently removed), tech armor, tech bodysuit (Core upgrade: speed, Special Upgrade: Light Module, Arcane Flux), plasma rifle (-10).

Spells known: Great Heal (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Great Cure (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Energize (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Icicle (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Masterful Unlock (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Repair (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 5%-20% depending on factors, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%-10%)

Undermine (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Life Drain (lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 2% per 1% Health healed, Cost currently halved rounded down: 1% per 1% Health healed)

Blizzard (Mastered, cost: 5%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%)

Lightning Strike (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Identify (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Fireball (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Lance (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Cloak (Lvl 1, mastered, cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

God's Light: (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Fetish: Bondage Rank: 3, Masochism Rank: 3, Lesbian rank: 4, Submission Rank: 3, Incubating Rank: 1, Large Insertions Rank: 2, Degradation Rank: 2, Exhibition Rank: 1, Anal Rank: 2.

Status Effect: Permanent increase to physical attribute. Combat level raised to medium

Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak. (Countered previous Permanent Increase)

Faithless: Yulia gains no effect from support spells cast on her, but offensive spells cast by her double in effectiveness. Lasts until faith is restored or replaced.

Psychosexual Break: In order to deal with her trauma, Yulia has begun to subconsciously fetishize her experiences.

Deflowered: Virginity Lost, sexual experience changed to: Inexperienced, non-virgin.

Companion: Cherchiel, Goma, Martin, Isalia, Lri, Lemiel, Maple, Sally.

Cherchiel Health: 100%

Cherchiel Mana: 100%

Cherchiel Equipment: Ultra Durable Spear( -5, -10 with Boar Mask), Ultra Durable Shield (-5, -10 with Boar Mask), Staff (-1), God's Favour (Halo. Prevent one time), Bikini(currently removed), plasma Sword (-10), Tech Armor.

Cherchiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat Level raised to High

Goma Health: 100%

Goma Mana: 100%

Goma Equipment: Ritual Knife of Escaping Threads (-1, -3 with boar mask, automatic -5 when being used against tentacles, webs or other binding methods), Hunting Horn (-2 for each ally affected), Reinforced and Nethicite Augmented Thick Hide Outfit (Negate most physical damage,) Tech Armor worn over her hide outfit, Swim Trunks (currently removed), tentacle dagger (-3), Scepter of Still Waters, Plasma Rifle.

Goma spells known: Heal (Mastered, 15%), Puppet (Mastered, 10% per active command)

Goma Status Effect: Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak.

Isalia Health: 100%

Isalia Mana: 100%

Isalia Equipment: Isalia's Sword (-3), Masterwork Trident (-3)(Unequipped), Isalia's Shield (-3), One Piece Swimsuit (Currently removed), plasma rifle (-10), Tech Armor, Tech Suit (Core Upgrade: Speed).

Isalia spells known: Life Drain (lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 5% per 1% Health healed)

Isalia Fetish: Submission Rank: 1, Domination Rank: 1.

Isalia Status Effect:

Lri Health: 100%

Lri Mana: 100%

Lri Equipment: Twin Daggers (-3), black swimsuit (currently removed), Blood drinker, tech armor (Sans helmet), tech suit (Core upgrade: speed), plasma rifle (-10), 3 EMP grenades, Veil of Hidden Depths, fishbowl of Illusions.

Lri Status Effect:

Lemiel Health: 200%

Lemiel Mana: 200%

Lemiel Equipment: Angelic Visor, twin magic blades (Summoned, -10, take 5% mana to summon), Tech Armor, Tech Suit (Core Upgrade: Strength, Special Upgrade: Arcane Flux), plasma rifle (-10).

Lemiel Spells Known: Angelic Rays (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 20%), Heavenly Soothing (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%), Retribution (Lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 100%, unusable, triggers automatically at 0% hp if Lemiel has enough Mana to trigger it), The One True God's Judgment (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 100%), God's Light (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Lemiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat level raised to high.

Maple Health: 100%

Maple Mana: 100%

Maple Equipment: Tech armor (Helmet removed), tech suit (Core upgrade: Speed, special upgrade: Conversion), plasma rifle (-10), targeting helmet, rail gun bow (-10 when used ignores evasion abilities or resistances), 9 cross bow bolts.

Maple Status Effect:

Sally Health: 100%

Sally Mana: 100%

Sally Charge: 100%

Sally Equipment:

Sally Status Effect:

https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/the-tower-of-voices-voting-thread.3460/ )

If we want to let Sally get punished this is our chance, otherwise we should just leave this floor already...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)