More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by J03sm93 J03sm93

Who will be her opponent?

Sable

Wrestlemania XX was where it all began again. A sell out show with a spectacular finale, however one match had heated the brand rivalry on the side of the Divas. After Torrie had humiliated Miss Jackie, Stacy was left in disbelief as her partner let the Playboy model roll her up and didn't try to kick out. When the Diva's got backstage, Stacy immediatly attacked Miss Jackie, throwing her into the wall and locking the woman out of the women's locker, leaving the poor woman in her lingerie in Madison Square Garden.

After this incident, Eric Bischof put Stacy on leave, pitting Miss Jackie against Trish for the womans title. When this happened, Smackdown did not hesitate to pick up the Diva, but this was all what Stacy wanted for her . On her first night arriving on the show, her long time friend Torrie welcomed her to the show, but Stacy wasn't looking for a warm welcome.

"Its going to be best if you drop the friend Act! I am going to be the top Diva here and I am going to start with both you and Sable. I haven't forgotten Wrestlemania." Torrie was aghast as the Camera's focused on Stacy, but Torrie wasn't one to back down so easily

"Well Stacy if you want to take us on fine! But us Playboy girls aren't a push over!"

Stacy rolled her eyes as Torrie smirked "Please any skank can show off her naked body for cheap money. You aren't an athlete you're a pornstar!" Torrie was shocked, covering her mouth as Stacy continued her berating. "Don't act surprised. With those fake tits of yours its no wonder Al went after Dawn" Torrie covered her chest, stepping away as Stacy stood tall, but was soon interrupted

"I think we have had enough of this loser." Stacy growled as she heard Sable's voice echo in the hall. The original Diva was scantily clad, wearing a black spandex v neck shirt, exposing her massive melons and she was wearing tight leather booty shorts to compliment her skimpy attire. "You haven't won a single match in your entire WWE Career, and you are calling Torrie a Pornstar? You should earn some credit before attacking an actual athlete." Stacy gasped and Pointed at Sable.

"FINE! Want to see who is better? Then let's settle this in the ring tonight you old Hag!. Any match you want." Stacy was confident in her challenge, wanting to vent herself on Sable

"Oh any match then huh? Well then it will be a Bra and Panties match" Stacy shouldn't have been as shocked as she was, but the former Raw diva shook her head but was cut off before she could protest. "Oh what's the matter? You and Trish were going back and forth in those matches. But you always lost so its not like they won't be seeing anything new... Better get ready." The Milf winked at Stacy as she walked off, and the camera followed both Sable and Torrie as they went to the locker and Stacy stood flustered and angry.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)