More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by J03sm93 J03sm93

What's next?

Later that night

Smackdown! began with their usual explosive opening, blasting off with a spectacular firework show, with Millions tuning in with no idea about Smackdown's latest acquisition. The first match went off without a hitch, but during the break Stacy set her time to come out and make it known that she was now a Smackdown Diva. As the show returned from Commercial, Stacy's all too familiar theme began to play, shocking most of the crowd and they began to cheer as the diva stepped out, wearing extra short jean shorts and a purple tank top.

The former Raw Diva was waving with a big smile to the crowd, but she noticed a small covered square off to the side of the entrance ramp. Stacy shrugged it off and continued to walk down the ramp, heading towards the ring, bending over and showing off her long legs to the smackdown crowd to a nice crowd reaction. As Stacy entered the ring, she took a Microphone and smiled, striking a relaxed casual pose and letting the crowd settle before speaking.

"Good evening people of Smackdown! I am now your new top Diva here and I am here to show everyone why Raw is the superior show" The Smackdown crowd begun to boo, as Stacy was setting herself up as a heel right off the bat. "Oh don't give me that. I have my eyes set on that slut Torrie and Sable and I am going to break them!" Stacy was getting booed already, but she started to absorb them playing to the crowd.

As she went to continue her speech, the familiar roar followed by the whip echoed and out came Sable. Stacy was left aghast at the attire, as the blonde milf had changed from her spandex to what can only be described as a black see-through plastic tube top and matching booty shorts. Behind Sable followed Torrie wearing a tight pair of yoga pants and a pink t-shirt. Torrie remained on the ramp, but Sable started to come down to the ring, bending down much like Stacy, but drawing a much bigger crowd reaction.

Sable had her own Mic, and wasted no time laying into Stacy "You are still running that cheap mouth of yours aren't you? Well here we are in the ring and you remember I got to pick the match right? Well as it stands its still a Bra and Panties match. And if you win I will admit defeat... But if you lose well... Lets just say Diva's like you often end up in the trash" On the titantron, the screen transitioned to the outside dumpsters being filed with old catering food, from cake to a sloppy soup that resembled what Stephanie had dunked Trish's head in when they brought out that mop bucket.

Stacy shuddered a little but Sable simply chuckled "So do we have a-" As Sable went to offer Stacy an agreement on the match, Stacy delivered an Open handed slap to Sable, and the bell rang as the two Diva's went at it.

Who gains the upper hand?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)