More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kblaz3 kblaz3

“So what’s tonight’s adventure?”

STORY GUIDE LINES/UPDATES

The update and guidelines being above an actual story thread bugged me so I have taken those and combined them together into this thread. I will be continuing to edit (and move) this as the story expands.

I really want to see the level of creativity that others can bring to this story. I am beyond excited about it because it is my first major attempt at writing fiction of any kind, let alone erotic fiction. The sheer response from folks has been amazing, however, that said I want to lay down the law on a few things.

1) Keep the same POV as the rest of the story.

2) Unless I choose to name the main character, please don't.

3) Don't get much darker than I have. BDSM is fine, some light in the bedroom is fine, but lets generally keep it fairly caring...I mean she volunteered for this, no reason to be a dick.

4) Currently, Hypnosis is the only track. While that is the primary path that I will be going, feel free to add things like nanotech, magical items, etc.

5) Use Grammarly or similar applications to ensure that your chapters are fairly clean. I do not expect professional-level writing, but I would prefer it if there are minimal mistakes. If you struggle with this please shoot me a PM and I can proofread your Chapter.

6) Most importantly Enjoy the Process!

Updates:

7/19/2020

When I started this project I anticipated that by this time I would have substantially more chapters added. I also had delusions of grandeur and assumed dozens or writers would flock to the story causing it to explode. Neither of these have in fact been true.

That said I am not ended this project and am going to attempt to devote more time to it. I am not looking to create a patreon or get paid but simply delve into depravity with those that enjoy doing so.

On that note I ask this: instead of paying for patreon chapters like some like to do instead pay me with your ideas. Add to the story, send me ideas, help me expand this story into the monster that I have envisioned. If you are not comfortable posting things under your name or would like them edited send me a pm and I will do so.

Above all enjoy your trip into depravity and erotic fiction!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)