More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Dr. West Dr. West

PRELUDE: END

I: THE GREENDALE VAMPIRE

Opening her school locker, Harper just buried her head inside and rested her forehead on the pile of books stacked up at the bottom of it. She had stopped for a coffee on her way to school, but it would take more than that to wake her up from the ordeal of last night.

"Harper. Earth to Harper," a voice called from beside her. Startling her to the point that her head rocked upwards and smacked painfully off the side of her locker before she pulled herself out of it. "Oh damn, sorry," he said nervously, but she could tell he was trying to hold himself back from laughing.

"Damn. You look rough. Guess its party central when you're living on your own. Thanks for the invite," he went on, completely getting the wrong end of the stick after taking one look at her dishevelled appearance.

His name was Will, one of the few friends she still had in her final year in this godawful school. What a terrible point in your life. Being 18 yet still needing to raise your damn hand before you're allowed to use the bathroom? Ridiculous.

"Trust me, you wouldn't have wanted any part in the night I had," she whimpered, slamming her locker closed with whatever she had left. "Going to need you to cover for me in physics. Need to see Ms. Crawford about something."

"Sure thing, girl," Will replied with a slight nod of his head, polite enough not to pry into the matter. He was a good guy, she liked him a lot. Very smart, but very unlucky when it came to health. He misses a lot of school from being in the hospital, but he looks healthy enough and has the brains to not fall behind as a result.

"Seen Naomi today?" Harper asked, indulging in a little small talk about their mutual friend while she was psyching herself up to visit the counsellor.

"Nah, heard she went home with Dylan last night and neither of them have shown up yet so I assume the little love bunnies are still going at it."

That was as good an introduction as any to her other best friend here. She was a dedicated gymnast with ambitions of becoming an actress, but the poor woman just couldn't keep her legs closed, ensuring she was destined only for the adult form of acting. Not that Harper herself could judge, she wasn't much better herself. At least Naomi didn't need a wall separating her from the person she was fucking.

'Alright. Time to see what Ms. Crawford knows about what the hell happened last night,' she thought, tapping lightly on a locker to quietly indicate she was leaving before sauntering off down the hallway.

"Physics is the other way," a feminine voiced called out to Harper as she delved deeper into the school. Her attention brought her eyes right, to a petite Japanese woman using the faint reflection of a window to apply her morning makeup.

"Oh no... missing physics? Guess I've been such a bad girl," Harper offered sarcastically to her friend, knowing full well Naomi had been been up to much worse.

"Cant talk right now though, catch up later?" Harper asked, but didn't wait around for an answer, continuing to speed down the hallway to the counsellor's office.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)