More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Dr. West Dr. West

What's next?

Back at the Witch's Lair

Her rituals concluded for the night, the witch set about washing off the scent of sweat and sex off her body with a refreshing shower. Her hands were delicate across her soft flesh, treating her beauty with the respect it well deserved.

A knock on her chamber door had her eyes rolling momentarily. "Come in," she ordered, but made no effort to stop.

It was one of her servants, peering his head in through the door to the bathroom though, after seeing what she was doing, quickly averted his eyes.

"I hear the slayer made short work of the gargoyle you sent, my lady," he offered. News the witch was undecided about how she would take.

True, it was a shame that her thrall failed in its quest, but there was something to be said about making this fun.

"I was under the impression the slayer had only just awakened to her powers. I thoight she wouldnt have even been aware of them yet. How very interesting. You can go now, I'll summon you should I require anything else from you... Griff."

"My lady," Griff muttered in response before leaving the witch to her shower. Now alone, the witch contempated the fun she was going to have with this fresh slayer, her hand almost unconsciously drifting between her legs in excitement.

"Oh slayer," she whimpered, invoking her enemy's name as she pleasured herself. "We're going to have so much fun."

PRELUDE: END

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)