More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark_Warlock Dark_Warlock

'Now, who will be your vessel?'

Ryan Smith, an 18 year old human.

You wake up, remembering your conversation with The Mother. You know that you must hide it from others, but nothing on what to do about it. Suddenly, the memories of Ryan's life, now your life, come flooding back to you. You know your personality, your family, your likes and dislikes, and all your regrets.

You go to the ensuite in your room, and look at yourself in the mirror. You see that you are a fairly average looking white male, 6'0"with short brown hair, green eyes, some decent muscle, and a seven inch uncut dick. You almost admire yourself in the mirror for a second before you hear another maternal voice, only this time you hear it through your ears and not your mind.

"Ryan!" You hear, recognizing it as your mother's. "You slept in, do you want your breakfast to be cold?" Your mom was always a little overbearing, but it didn't bother you a whole lot. You quickly put on jeans and a T-shirt, before leaving your room and heading downstairs, where you see your mom, dad, brother and sister.

Your mom is a 6'4" 40 year old MILF with black hair, green eyes, large breasts, and a big ass. Your father is a 6'5" 45 year old with silvering hair, blue eyes, and pretty good muscles. Both of them have aged incredibly well, and are quite attractive by normal standards. Your brother and sister are twins, and a year older than you. They still live here because the university they attend is a few blocks away, and your parents can afford it. They both have black hair, green eyes, are slim, and are pretty attractive, or at least your friends think so. You still aren't sure what you want to do with your life however, and it's Summer break, so you have no pressure to go anywhere.

You sit down at your spot, and as you eat, you almost feel an aura, which you can guess is the universe. Your family is unable to notice it, and they keep eating. As they eat, you search your soul for things you might be able to effect, and realize that you have no control, at least not yet. You finish, and put your plate away.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)