More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by airwreck airwreck

Who do you follow?

Ryan Carter.

As far as he knew, the pentagram protected him from the succubus' powers of persuasion and charm, but nonetheless he was overwhelmed with emotions. He was surprised and proud that the ritual actually worked and yet he also felt unease and lust at the sight of the naked redhead demon.

The succubus barely acknowledge his presence as she moved up to the edge of the pentagram and stretched out her hand. Like a fly touching lamp, the shock of the unseen field lining the perimeter of the pentagram, sent the succubus reeling back in pain.

Satisfied that the magic ward worked, Ryan approached the entrapped succubus.

"What do you want of me?" the demoness asked, rubbing her injured hand.

"...'master'," he corrected her.

"What do you want of me, master?" the succubus hissed, knowing full well that while in the pentagram she was bound to her summoner.

"What else would I want from a succubus?" her summoner responded sarcastically while he looked at her like a hungry dog in front of a butcher's shop.

"This perhaps?" the demoness cooed, cupping her massive tits in her delicate hands. Despite the fact that her magical powers of persuasion could not penetrate the barrier of the pentagram, but she knew that her physical beauty was enough to manipulate the weak will of mortal men.

"Or maybe this?" she said, turning around to offer the summoner a view of her black bat wings and pear-shaped ass. Looking over her shoulder, she noticed that the handsome young man was getting uncomfortable at her flirtation.

Turning around to face him, the succubus wrapped herself with her wings like a cloak. Suspecting her summoner was a dabbler in the mystic arts, she believed that he would disable the pentagram's barrier without using the proper binding spell. She flashed a grin at him. "If you want to do more than just gawk at me, you need to disable this barrier."

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)