More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

So. Who will you play as?

Ryan, Ethan's younger brother.

Being dark haired, well tanned, and a crossfiter, Ryan was no slouch and quite a catch.

Ryan just turned 22, fresh out of college, with an internship-turned-job at his older brother's place of employment, Pear. Ethan and he got along great, even though there was a five year gap, and so when an apartment right next door opened up, Ryan snatched it up! It would help with their commute (since they worked at the same place), save them money, as well as give them great bonding time.

It was always better to be with family, after all.

There was just one problem. Sarah. And not the problem that most people assumed brother's to have.

It went like this: Ryan wanted Sarah. Ethan wanted Sarah. But only one of them could have her. And Ryan was going to get Sarah, even if he had to break his brother's heart to do it.

Now, Ryan loved his brother, but he had to admit: he didn't deserve the bombshell of a girlfriend he had. The woman was blond, had a rack to die for, and the cutest naivety this side of the Mississippi.

That's not to say that Ethan didn't deserve to be happy, he did. But come on now? The man couldn't even bun the oven, if you knew what he meant. And with a genetic lottery that fine - she needed to be bred. Ryan had single handedly almost destroyed Beta Theta Sig's virginity just two years past. They still had a shrine to him and his dick.

One woman was nothing.

What had Ethan done?

Nothing. Yawn.

[Author note: Listen. I write when I feel like it, and that is not often. If you like where the story is going, take it over. I won't mind. If I do, I'll just add a DIFFERENT route. :) So take it over if you want. Just. BTW.]

How does Ryan go about it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)