More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by android1966 android1966

Who are you?

Rune Ingesdottir, Viking raider.

You sit crosslegged on your bunk as your comrade Aslaug braids your long blonde hair. On the other bunks in the cramped crew section the rest of your warband have also paired up to prepare one another for battle. You glance round the room and can easily sense the excitement and anticipation of the upcoming raid. Your ship, the Mjolnir has taken almost two months in deep space to reach this colony planet. Not because of the distance travelled, but due to the stealthy and circuitous course plotted by your Captain. Making use of stellar anomalies and extensive knowledge of the enemy's tracking systems the Mjolnir has penetrated undetected deep into the territory of the African Directorate. The frontline, with it's seasoned troops and guardships are well behind you and your target is a small mining colony with only poorly trained militia to defend it.

"All done Rune, as best as I could do anyway." Aslaug says. "My hands are shaking so much with excitement that it's a poor job."

You pick up a hand mirror lying on the bunk and inspect Aslaug's work. The braids in truth are a little ragged and uneven, but still acceptable. A black band of warpaint a handspan broad masks your face from the bridge of your nose to your hairline. Your deep emerald green eyes are highlighted well by the dark strip, appearing startlingly bright. A much thicker band circles your torso painting your ample breasts midnight black in contrast to your pale skin.

"That's fine Aslaug, any thrall I take will only have a second or two to criticise my hair before she has something more important to worry about anyway." You tell your friend with a chuckle.

"Ahh, Rune as confident and cocky as ever. Counting your pussies before they're captured maybe?" Aslaug teases. "No need to ask whether you're as excited as I am about our first raid."

Aslaug's hand reaches around your body from where she sits behind you and her fingers wrap around your erect cock. Barely able to encircle the impressive girth of your member your friend grips it tightly in her fist and pumps it slowly a few times making you exhale deeply with the delicious sensations her actions provide.

"Stop that you cockteaser." You chide her playfully, slapping her hand. "Much more of that and I'll be jizzing over my bunk. I want to save it all for those unsuspecting ebony beauties waiting planetside."

"ATTENTION RAIDING PARTY." The ship's intercom interrupts your exchange. "DROP POD RELEASE IN THIRTY MINUTES. ALL RAIDERS TO DRAW ARMOUR AND WEAPONS AND PREPARE FOR PLANETARY ."

What armour and weapons do you draw?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)