More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jessanddrew jessanddrew

What does Alice do next?

Run to the nurse and delay it one more day

Heart pounding in her chest and hands fidgeting, Alice would like nothing more, than for the ground to open up and swallow her whole. Knowing that would never happen, Alice opened the door to Mrs. Sylvia's classroom and was met by a rare sight. The whole class was sat waiting. Not a single chair, except Mrs Sylvia's and her own was filled and there was still a full ten minutes before class was to begin.

Alice could feel her stomach turning as thirty pairs of eyes stared at her and she didn't even have to speak just yet.

Mrs. Sylvia's classroom, was a standard box room. One long window ran across one wall, 30 individual chairs and desks sat facing a white board and the teacher's drsk was tilted and next to the edge window.

As you went to take your seat in the back coner, Brady stuck his leg out and Alice went head over heels. Alice face planted Chloe's crotch.

"Damn! Didn't peg you as a dyke" Chloe sneered, as Alice.

Alice's face went bright red, just like Chloe's red lace panties she smashed her face into.

Pushing herself off Chloe, Alice witnessed a horrific sight. Rachael and Brady, casually tossing Alice's papers with her presentation on it, out the window.

Alice went from as red as a tomato, to paler than a ghost in seconds.

Not only did she have to give a presentation, but now she had to do it completely from memory.

Sat in her seat, she simply stared into her wooden desk, not even caring when bits of paper bounced off her head. Not long after, Mrs Sylvia entered the room and the school bell sounded.

"I need to see the nurse." Alice blurted out.

"The... the nurse?" Mrs Sylvia asked, a little stunned by the sudden outburst.

Mrs Sylvia surveyed Alice, a raised eyebrow. "Well alright." She sighed. "You do seem a little paler than usual.

Grabbing her bag, Alice eased out of her seat, knowing if she looked too happy, Mrs Sylvia's would be furious.

Once Alice was out the door and around the corner, she let out a sigh of relief. Part of Alice does feel bad about lying to get out of class, because apart from having to give a presentation she did enjoy the subject.

After navigating a bunch of corridors and stairs, Alice found herself in front of the nurse's office and knocked.

"Come in." The nurse's voice called out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)