More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by Kougyoku Kougyoku

Next, you....

Run into Wayne

As you exit the singles room, Wayne pulls you to the side. "So, howdja like your first outing in the singles room? Saw ya havin' yer fun. She's actually a pretty recent addition to the Whittmen, not a lot of guys go for her type of style. But you know, if you like that sort of thing, you could order my daughter to treat you exactly the same way. Heck, she'd treat you even better than her!" Wayne exclaims, still intent on hooking you up with his daughter.

You think about it for a moment. It would be pretty lucrative to date Wayne's daughter. After all, he is both the head of the company and the head of the Whittmen. By marrying his daughter, you'd probably be fast tracked up the corporate chain to take over his position in the future.

Wayne notices you thinking about it, "Now I said I'd respect your choice as a man. I'm just askin' you to give me the same respect I'm givin' you and give my daughter a fair chance."

It seems reasonable and you nod. "I will, Wayne. I'll be sure to chat with her some more next time I see her." Wayne beams, "No need to wait!" He practically shoves his daughter at you. "Have fun you two!"

JUST GREAT. You...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)