More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by Kougyoku Kougyoku

JUST GREAT. You...

Talk to Jennifer, as promised.

A/N: I have no desire to write Jennifer. This will be kind of a short chapter of you rejecting her once and for all. So if you'd like to read that story branch where you DO date Jennifer, either go back to the original author, coolusernamehuh's branch using the Story Map feature or click the redirect link below [in brackets]. I am not expanding that branch, so feel free to do so if you want.

You wait until Wayne leaves to begin your chat. "How much of that did you hear? You begin, looking at Jennifer's still naked body. Man, you could look at that hot body all day. You find yourself imagining her strutting around the house, naked for you all day long.

Jennifer casts her eyes down shyly. "All of it. I am sorry for listening in on your conversation with Dad. He insisted. You may punish me if you want, Master." You feel yourself scowl. You certainly didn't want her listening in on your private conversation. You look around and find a nearby chair, sitting down in it.

"Come over here. Bend your ass over my lap" Jennifer looks a bit frightened as you tell her. She timidly walks over and bends over, showing you that ass as she rests her toned stomach on your legs. You raise a hand and spank her, the sound of your hand against her ass resonating in the empty room.

Jennifer yipes slightly as you spank her. You bring up your other hand to grope her dangling breasts, cupping one and feeling up the nipple. Jennifer moans a bit as you look at your handiwork. Her ass is beat red and her pussy glistens a bit with arousal. "You're not supposed to be turned on. Get up. I'm done with you."

Jennifer looks a bit disappointed that you didn't use her body for pleasure. "You know, if you dated me, Daddy says he has a special place for you in the Company and in the Whittmen." Jennifer says could, trying to appeal to your desire for success. "Without me, you'd just be another run-of-the-mill employee."

You feel your blood boiling. You stand up and begin your anger in earnest, "Do you forget who's in charge here? I am. I agreed to join the Whittmen because I believe in the same philosophies as your Dad. You are here to serve me. I'm not here to be fast tracked or handed anything on a silver platter just because of the woman I choose to date! Hell, if I was leading the Whittmen, I'd have you kicked out right now. Women like you who are in it to manipulate their man or for personal gain have no place with me or the Whittmen. And you can tell that to your precious Daddy."

You turn around and walk away. You feel a bit bad about how you treated Jennifer, but you are a Whittman. Doing what you did was your right as a man. You hear the sounds of Jennifer's crying fading away in the background as you make your way to your next destination.

Unbeknownst to you, you've permanently engraved your place in the Whittman society. Behind a monitor sat Wayne, watching and listening to the whole scene. Wayne nods approvingly, "That's my boy." He places a check next to your name under the column, "Head of the Whittmen". The checkbox reading "New head of the Plant" is still left unchecked - looks like you have a bit more proving to do.

You...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)