More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by Kougyoku Kougyoku

FINALLY

You fuck Akiko

A/N: this is the first smut chapter I've ever written. Be gentle and happy fapping.

Akiko slides off her chair, the lithe movements of her body already working on your already straining boner. "What would you like me to do first, Master?" Akiko teases, batting her eyes up at you. She's obviously waiting for you to take charge and own her like the man you are. "My cock is so hard, it's straining itself in my pants. Take it out and suck on it." Without another word, Akiko slides her slender hand along the outline of your cock, before unbuttoning your pants and sliding both them and your boxers down in a single motion. Your cock finally springs free of it's confines, standing erect before this lovely girl, who wraps a gentle hand around the base and pops the head into her mouth.

You let out a small gasp of pleasure as she runs her tongue under your frenulum before taking your cock out of her mouth, licking the head slowly. She runs her hand up and down your length as it's the best thing you could have given her. "Master, you're so big." Akiko says as she takes another lick over your urethral opening, hoping to taste your pre. It dribbles out slowly and the girl never misses a drop. You feel like you want more and push your hips into her minstrations, bumping your cock head past her lips and back into her warm, moist mouth.

You don't even realize that you're just standing there, with your head rolled back and arms to your sides. Akiko doesn't adjust your position at all as she takes you more deeply into her mouth, letting you feel the back of her mouth with your cock. She bobs up and down slowly on your cock, working on trying to coax a huge cum out of your penis. She gives you a small break from the pleasure from time to time, only to lick at your cock head and beg for your cum. "Please give me your cum whenever you are ready, Master. Do anything you like to me, I am yours."

Just hearing those words nearly sends you over the edge as you grasp her head and nearly impale Akiko with the length of your cock. You hear a slight gagging noise coming from her throat, where you've jammed your cock and realize it's probably too much for the poor girl. You're nearly ready to cum though, so you pull your cock out of Akiko's mouth, much to her surprise. The Raven haired beauty immediately looks disappointed, bowing her head and saying "My apologies, Master. I am ready for my punishment."

"Punishment?" You ask. "No, nothing like that. I'm gonna cum soon and there only one place I'm going to put it. Lay on your back." Akiko quickly complies, allowing you access to her glistening wet sex. You slide your hard cock into her tight, wet, hot pussy. "Damn that's tight" you say as you push yourself all the way in. You feel your cock head bump against the entrance to her womb, begging for your hot cum.

"Master!" Akiko rolls her head back in esctasy as she makes those hot moaning noises Japanese women make when they fuck. "Oh Akiko!" You exclaim in return as a torrent of hot cum explodes into her waiting womb. You lie on top of her for a moment, keeping her tight pussy plugged up with your cock while waiting for your erection to subside a bit. "Thank you for letting me serve you, Master." You pull your cock out to admire your handiwork, your jizz seeping out of Akiko's pussy.

As you look around it seems that the last of the time in the Singles Room is all used up. You leave with the rest of the Whittmen as the ladies begin to clean up in earnest.

Next, you....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)