More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Actiaeon Actiaeon

What information would you like to know?

Rules for writers

.


Thank you for thinking of adding to my story, however, to be approved; I have a couple rules. I'm holding you and any additions you make to high standards, as I do myself. This is not to make a chapter that is below the quality I require of this story. If you are still interested for some reason, the rules are below.


Rule List-

-The chapter must be in the 2nd person perspective, as to not clash with the rest of the story.

-The chapter must be at least 3 paragraphs if it is a new branch. I need, and the readers need to know what is the main idea behind the addition.

-The story must use the variables to customize a character, if a new role is to be added, please add them in with a note on the name wanted and use the variable you are going to use throughout the story, i.e., {new_character}.


List of used variables-

{ first_name } the name of the first main character, this is required to be used; unless the main character is female.

{ last_name } is the surname of the main character(s).

{ sister_name } is the name of the sister character, if the character is female, this is their name.

{ friend_one } is the name of the first survivor, Haruka.

{ friend_two } is the name of the second survivor, Yasmin.

Spoilers for later chapters-

{android_name } is the name of the first AI, Eve

{robot_name } is the name of the second AI, 43

If adding after the opening, add the variable Game_Start check to the addition.

If you need any further variables, please, message me. I'll be happy to give them to you.

Back to information?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)