More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dakion Dakion

whose story will you follow?

Rules and basic Lore

Basic Lore (this might get updated later on, but it will never go against something I already greenlit):

Sex and nudity are treated much more openly now, and public nudity/sex is legal as well as mostly accepted.

By summoning a demon and sealing it within one's body, a woman can grow a fertile penis and balls. Size, shape and the like (number?) depend on the kind and power of the summoned demon. Most demons give a human penis, smallest starting at 10 inches. Due to the demons' magic, "to big" does no longer exist.

The more powerful the demon is, the more demonic the summoner will get, growing horns, tails, wings, changing skin color to something inhuman, getting taller and stronger and becoming able to use magic like telekinesis, altering the bodies of others and even mind control.

However, the more powerful the demon is, the higher gets the risk of failing. In such instances, the demon can remain conscious inside the summoner or even escape into the world.

The behavior of the futa depends only on the person. Some go on sprees, others sell the privilege of getting impregnated by them, some form cults around them, and some are happy with just starting a family. The laws regarding this differ, but most (not all) countries subside the rights of girls below those of futas, going like: if a futa wants to fuck you and you don't want to, that's your problem (and sometimes it's even illegal to decline).

In extremely rare cases, children are born not as girls, but futanari as well and sometimes even inherit their "fathers" magic. Those children are held in high regard.

Rules:

  • If you start a new story, write the name of the protagonist and the country in the title
  • If you want your story to take place in the future, please also write the year in the title
  • If your story takes place in a country that has no story so far, feel free to establish detailed rules for that country. Anything goes as long as it doesn't go against the basic lore and rules
  • You can base the situation on how the country is today, but you don't have to. If you are the first to write about a country, you can write whatever you want, regardless if you think it's "realistic"
  • If your story takes place in a country that already has a story, mind the lore the other author already established
  • Guys are gone and are not coming back
  • There is no magic besides the powers that the demons grant
  • Don't make your story cross in another authors story without their consent
  • If you add different storylines, mind the lore and rules that the author established for his story
  • all rules of chyoa, obviously

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)