More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

Further info, or a beginning:

Rules and Guidelines

The full rules for SaDC can, of course, be downloaded as a 400 page pdf from the event's website. However, here we have collated some of the more casual, unwritten and community-created guidelines that underpin our erotic role-playing system.

Health/Damage:

In combat players can take a certain amount of damage according to the ‘hit points’ on their character sheet. There are various ways to keep track of this, but over the years our community has come up with the ingenious idea of using their clothing to represent how close to defeat they are. Many players design their outfits to have disposable/rippable sections that they can remove with each hit taken, steadily revealing more and more skin. It has even become custom to offer these scraps of cloth, or even undergarments, over to the one dealing said damage… thus providing them with trophies they can incorporate into their own outfit.

Defeat:

Once you have no hit points remaining, your character is defeated. However, in SaDC this does not usually mean . Instead there are usually two options available to a defeated character: surrender or ‘fall ’. If you choose to surrender, you must prostrate yourself before the one who defeated you; your life is now in their hands. Some players like to beg or bargain: offering sexual favours in exchange for their immediate freedom. Some prefer to be taken as prisoners back to the victor's camp, where they may later be ransomed, rescued or released.

If you choose to instead ‘fall ’, you are essentially informing the triumphant party that the choice of what to do with you is entirely theirs. Many will take advantage right away, some will strip you down and sell you into slavery… a few may even drag your limp form off to be used in some sordid ritual or other. Each will certainly be an experience that colours the rest of your weekend deeply, and changes your character forever.

Magic:

Magic in SaDC is an unruly, primal , coming from the very essence of a character's personality… not simply the flinging of fireballs and lightning bolts. As a general rule, in order for a spell to be cast… an equal cost must be paid in ritual beforehand. Thus, in order to create a spell that deals damage a ritual of pain must be performed, either on the spellcaster themself… or by them upon a or willing devotee.

Some examples:

A short spanking might create the weakest damage spell, an entire night of careful, erotic something much grander.

A period of bondage could create a holding/paralysis spell, with longer restraints in fancier ropework making the effect stronger.

A night of wholly one-sided, devoted submission can create a spell of hypnosis.

It should be also noted that such magic only works with the consent and acknowledgement of both parties. There is something of an honour system in place that the required costs have indeed been paid, and that the target is aware and accepts the results of the spell. Experienced players will certainly make sure that these rules are being followed and will report to a marshall any foul play. If any of these conditions are broken the spell will be considered fizzled, null and void.

Thus, the rituals for grander feats of magic are often performed as publicly as possible so as to leave no room for doubt at all. Who could forget the time that nine priestesses of Thia offered up their bodies in the centre of Eiderdown for a day and a night, all to bind Black Queen Sofia to their will. She was then paraded through town on a leash, convinced she was a dog, in penance for all her crimes. Or the time that Shagnar the Red had a hundred captured prisoners publicly spanked and flogged by the entire population of Dampsheets, all so he could weaken the guards of Fort Aspire enough to storm in and ask Princess Marjorie to marry him.

The Potion of Protection

On the first night of the event all participants will be offered a chance to drink 'the potion of protection'. This top-secret elixir is a very powerful contraceptive, guaranteed to prevent any accidents for the duration of the event. Of course, whether a player chooses to drink this or not is entirely up to them. There is a growing number of 'Cavern Mothers' who consider the community as a whole to be the father of their child, and who support each other through the rigors of parenting when pinning down one specific genetic donor might be difficult. The event also provides nursery services for those who might wish to return in following years, even after producing offspring.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)