More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tinmania Tinmania

Which Huntress is getting her clothes eaten

Ruby on her way to Haven

Ruby and team JNR are on their way to Haven, but need to camp for the night so they work together to set up a campsite. Ren Cooks the food, Nora is going to get the ingredients, Jaune will keep watch in case of danger, Ruby is tasked with getting the firewood so she heads off to go look for some.

While looking around Ruby notices a bunch of fireflies, with a bunch of wood in her arms she noticed a few more branches and heads over to pick them up.

While bending over to pick them up something charges her from behind, it was a pig Grimm that knocks her over and makes her a drop her sticks. She poll's out Crescent Rose ready to fight then she notices even more of them ready to charge. Not able to handle more than 5 she chooses to run avoiding them until she gets hit by one of them and gets flung into a cave.

She gets up to see a bit of light and start heading towards it, but then all of a sudden the light starts to vanish as the cave entrance starts to shut. By the time she could get to the entrance it was already completely shut. "Help anyone" Ruby yells as she pushes the rocks, she then turns around and tries to use what wood she has to create a torch.

"Well at least I'm safe from that Pig Grimm" Ruby thinks to herself, finally seeing a lit up area in the cave, she chooses to stay there until someone can let her out. Laying down against the stone wall Ruby starts to feel a little itchy. It continues until she starts itching everywhere.

It's then she realizes there's something on her it's a bunch of Bonefish on her arm nibbling at her sleeve.

Disgusted she starts trying to brush them off but then notices more on her making her get up from the ground with her torch she starts to see a bunch of them just wiggling towards her.

Bringing her torch higher she notices she's right on top of an entire nest of them, again she feels them on her legs and nibbling at her leggings putting holes in them she tries running but the cave entrance is still blocked, leaving her Nowhere to Run.

Looking up she sees more Bonefish drop from above onto her, she manages to shake some off of her, but some still managed to get at her corset making it get loose.

Trying to find Crescent Rose she fears that she dropped her scythe when she was launched into the cave. looking at her clothes she notices her clothes getting shredded apart, "NO, GET OFF," Ruby yells while trying to brush The Bonefish off her. All it does is get even more and more on her until she notices her cloak is almost entirely gone, getting shorter and shorter.

She tries to brush them off her cloak, but all this does is get them back on her sleeves giving them the opportunity again to start nibbling at her sleeves, until they finally start nibbling at the buckles holding her cloak to her shirt.

While trying to get them off again she starts to hear metal on her belt start falling on the ground. because The Bonefish have eaten through her utility belt, along with the ropes holding her corset together and she starts to feel her corset go down her hot curvy body. Until the front of her corset just opens right up and falls to the ground.

She turns around to pick it up but looks down to notice her skirt getting eaten by multiple Bonefish. she tries to hold her skirt down but the Bonefish just eat the fabric and she loses her grasp, while also feeling the buckles on her arms coming more and more undone.

Still looking down she notices her leggings almost entirely gone watching the Bonefish go down her gorgeous legs to begin eating her boots. She tries to reach down to stop them, but just notices them also on her hands eating her cufflinks, swatting them right off, but it was too late for they ate through enough for her cufflinks to just come right off.

Starting to tear up she tries to run away while running she starts to feel her feet getting colder. She looks down and notices that her shoes are gone turns out the Bonefish ate through the buckles on her boots so they just came right off her.

She looks back and sees The Bonefish just eating away at her shoes along with the other pieces of clothes that fell on the ground. It's not until she finally realizes that her cloak is almost entirely eaten, making her cloak look more like a scarf,

She throws off the Bonefish on her and tries to run but all she can do is just try to keep them away from her, which is all in vain for they wiggle even closer and closer to her.

She tries to stay away from the walls looking at herself she still has some of her skirt left with some holes in her sleeves still partially eaten from the shoulder, with one Buckle holding up her dress she tries to run away but everywhere she turns she sees the Bonefish getting closer and closer, until she's up against the wall giving them the perfect opportunity to get on her again from both the ceiling and the wall.

Then the ones crawling towards her finally gets on her legs going up her white gorgeous skin. Fighting to the end she tries to keep them off her as much as possible, but the more she fights the more get on her, until she feels the Buckle holding her dress finally get loose.

Hearing it unbuckle she starts feeling her top go down revealing her cleavage, she tries to hold her top with her arms, while the Bonefish continue to eat away at what's left of her shirt eating the fabric on her shoulders all the way up to her neck.

All she can do is look helplessly as her cloak and white shirt get devoured along with her combat skirt slowly getting nibbled away. She can even feel them going up her legs to her underwear, feeling it slowly disappear under what little fabric she has left.

Feeling nothing but rage Ruby just let's go of her top so she can try to fight back against the Bonefish screaming in frustration. Letting her top fall down revealing her nice round boobs, while her perfectly toned legs slowly get more and more revealed, leading up to her hips, then finally revealing her pussy, then finally her top is the last thing to go, revealing her perfectly curved figure, leaving her in the cave entirely nude.

Defeated Ruby starts feeling around her body with no more fabric on her body and with that The Bonefish finally leave her alone. With nothing left to do but wait and hope that someone comes by notices her in the cave.

Until then all she can do is just sit in the cave and hope that someone will find her and get her out.

How will Ruby get out of the Cave

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)